Reviews for Can I Panic Now?
lillypad-hopper chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Yay! Now we get to watch Lex cause all sorts of pandemonium! I can't wait, so have the next chapter up soon, please! Keep writing!
witchwriter chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
yes I tend to have arguements with myself-more then usual but I'm crazy so its okay. Fictionpress is the only reason why I chew through the strait jacket every morning. Oh god they're coming back for me. time to put that rope under my pillow to use. bye!
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 7/1/2006
Hey!

So, now we come to the center of his enmity at him, huh? At all of their enmity at Xander. Jerk-off! Anyway, I hope she destroys him. Or, at least, I hope Lex does. Now, then, what is she going to do now? Poor cheerleader. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Lonely Forest chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
Yay! So happy that you updated. I really enjoyed the chapter. Damn it, Lex is so cute...

and Rita's so...umm...strange.

I dunno, it just seems weird (to me) that someone as independant minded and outspoken as her would actually submit to cheerleading tryouts...but it was obviously necessary to the story, so I don't mind...

anyways, please update again soon...
ilovetheopera chapter 8 . 6/30/2006
wow that was some pissified-ness. even i can't get that worked up. oh but you've got me thinking about where he was going to take her... and then you RUINED it by making Lex pissed! and Crash is so uber cute. must love dogs.
Chel-Chang chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
DeliciouslyAngelus chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
NEXT PLSS Your story is awesome! quickly update ya! I'm dying here T-T
Adora Bell chapter 8 . 6/29/2006
Wow. I just randomly started reading your story because it seemed interesting, but I think that now I'm hooked. The setting seems so cliched yet not, it's different from all other chich-lits that I have read in it's characters and what they do. I'll be waiting in anticipation for the next chapter. Your new fan,-Kat
another simile chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
I love it!

Your characters are so well written, as is the rest of your story, and you can truely relate to them.

Amazing, amazing, amazing work!

Cant wait to read more son! And I DO mean soon...that was one hell of a cliff hanger!

]

loveloveloveHailee
Simply Lindsey chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Ahh! Just when it's gettin' good! Man, That was really good! Can't wait for the next update! Btw...what did Alezander do the first time?
d2tspf chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
I am SCREAMING for more! I love this story...and Lex too, of
Whoregasmic chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
ookay. so i definitely hope you are going to add more to this story because it really is intriguing. i just kept on wanting to read it. :D its going on my list of faves.
SkateForLife chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
Whoa...the first time? WHAT? AH! I need more chapters! Update soon! Good job by the way.
Whoregasmic chapter 5 . 6/28/2006
haha. this story is cute and funny...i like it!
Whoregasmic chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
i like this so far. the chick makes me laugh at how much she hates men, cuz well shes right. they suck and the goth kidds are cool cuz i used to be like that a lot. and well yeah. it is hot. oh yeah and btw you are a good writer!
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »