Reviews for Can I Panic Now?
some-one chapter 9 . 4/15/2007
wow...

i don't know if i should cry or be mad..

it's just down right depressing..

great story though

can't wait for the next chapter..

update soon please!
kiralila chapter 8 . 4/11/2007
the alex thingy was definitely weird...

so does she cuss at home? i mean it would be pretty hard for her not to since she's already so used to it. her parents would definitely not allow it since they are so strict right?

how do u know so many indian stuff?

o applaud u for this story.
kiralila chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
i liked the last two sentences.

did u make them up?
Ravestna chapter 9 . 3/13/2007
okay let me just say I LOVED IT LOVED IT AND LOVED IT i absolutly love lex he's weird and perverted but i reckon he loves rita plz update wen ever your not busy with college work plz i'd really apreciate it and i think everyone one else would as well plz and thank u

xRavestnax
Geeky Punk chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
for the love of god update plz! yours story is fantastic (and is so funny, i swear i almost burst my spleen) so plz continue writing you talented writer you
tallyface chapter 7 . 3/2/2007
I'm pretty sure you made Lex's name rhyme with sex for a reason... oh god he's amazing... I just started reading this story but I think I'm hooked. Yay!
Annatari chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
THIS STORY ROCKS! Your characters are all lovely ('cept Alexander) and I can't wait to read more! Two thumbs up!
zah chapter 9 . 2/9/2007
its an amazing story waiting for an update
EndlessDark66 chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
New reader here. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your story! I just started reading it last night and into today. It was so good I couldn't stop. That's how into it I was. I love Lex to death! He's so arrogant and a pervert, but at the same you can tell he cares about Rita (He does, right? Haha. I just like to make sure). So yeah, I love him. In fact, I'm addicted to him haha. I'll be reading and right when he comes in I get so excited!

Alright, enough of that lol. I'm calm now. So yeah, I love the plot of the story and (as I said) am addicted to it. I noticed you haven't updated since August. But you said you are in college now and don't have the time, which is understandable. I just hope you update soon though cuz I really want to know what happens next!
tilyfortwo chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
New reader here! :)

I love the chemistry between Lex and Rita. They're so perfect for one another. I like Rita's personality too; I would love to be friends with someone like her!

And ugh, Alexander. He is one SICK bastard. He better get busted for what he did sometime soon. Nothing angers me more than rapists who don't get what they deserve. (Seriously, haha.)
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
hey can u finish this story up?

i wrote a song about rape a few days ago

and reading this, as scary as rape is, kinda i dont know...i just really want him to b put into jail u kno

because in real life there are people who don't get thrown in and that really sucks u kno
Midnight Owl chapter 9 . 1/9/2007
Yeesh- what a lot to take in as a new girl in a new country. This story is fascinating- the plot has me hooked and I'm intrigued by Lex's character (I like that he's a pervert. It's endearing)... and I think yours is the first story I've read on this site with an Indian heroine. As an Indian who is, in fact, tall with a nice rack and generally Americanized it's nice to read stories about similar characters. I really like how you incorporate quotes (the truth is rarely pure and never simple! oscar wilde! love it)... i do have a few suggestions, but they're minor and perhaps they're only things based on my taste:

I think sometimes the dialogue seems a little forced (though I can't for the life of me remember a specific example, so maybe this is void)- but sometimes it's fantastically real (generally it's great when you have Rita and Lex interracting- it's easy to see you like Lex's character from the way you write him).

OH. That's right. My one major complaint (criticism?) is perhaps the... well, I don't know how to put this- I think that sometimes Rita's character loses her individuality. A lot of times (especially when you're talking about arranged marriage- the passage about things stereotypically Indian was lovely!) she's completely individual and fascinating and a three-dimensional character- but sometimes you fall into that trap of "young, neofeminist- wellread, attractive, angry, loud, and doesn't give a fuck." Trust me, a lot of times my characters fall into that stereotype too- it's because we want them to be so DIFFERENT that we end up making them like every other DIFFERENT character out there.

Embrace the individualith without going over the top. The inner-monologues in italics are great!

I hope you find time to update this, it's wonderful.
BITT3RSW33T chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
Hey, I've been reading this All night and it's splendidly written, I assure you, oh yeah, I LOVE your comebacks and feminist comments on guys, God, those are...incredible;) Update soon!
birdsvng chapter 9 . 12/21/2006
Love it, oh my god. I love Rita, she's such an awesome person. And Lex is like, mad hot. . Infuriatingly so, I almost feel sorry for her (key word: almost).

I seriously hope that Alexander gets what's coming to him. And Triona sounds like a major bitch.

What's interesting about this story is I can kind of relate to the characters (not much, just a little) - a couple of my friends are Muslim and from Pakistan (one is Indian too), and whiel I know it's not quite the same thing it's still *fairly* similar in some respects.

In closing, love the story. Keep up the fantabulous work - and update soon!
CallaBunny chapter 9 . 12/13/2006
Your story is fantastic. I love your plot, and I like learning about Indian culture. I'm part Indian myself, but I don't know anything about the culture besides I'm incapable of getting sunburnt. Also, I love Lex's habit of ruining the moment, it's funny.
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »