Reviews for Strands of Fate
DarkSorceress chapter 12 . 7/17/2004
A rather nice way to end such a good story. I was hoping that he wouldn't commit suicide. Do you by any chance have a romantic story in the works about Riccidari Olcotti? I really like his character, and would really like to see him again!
Anyways, I eagerly await your next fic!
alineofprose chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
How could the king do that? poor Riccirdari! I love it! Simply Brilliant! please continue!
DarkSorceress chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
So he didnt get killed...Interesting twist. I had a feeling that if he didnt die, he would be dismissed from the Daelic order. Maybe now he can go back home and get married...Anyways, I hope you do update this again.
DarkSorceress chapter 10 . 7/15/2004
Fast paced chapter; but if you were to have slowed it down, i suspect that it may have been extremely boring. All in all, very well done. I sincerely hope that this wont be the last chapter; and I am happy that I figured out the prophecy before you revealed it. Anyways, I eagerly anticipate your next update; which I hope will be soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
See, Riccidari did throw his life away for a girl! Oh great! Now he get killed! Well, I guess I never know...Typically your stories arent soo short...OH well, Id better stop guessing. Cant wait for more.
DarkSorceress chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
When they said throw away his knighthood for a girl, were they talking about him throwiing it away to save Veritila? I am really leaning on that one now.
DarkSorceress chapter 7 . 7/13/2004
Oh great,...cant Riccidari take common sense when it is given to him? I know he wants to save his sister, but still...
Cant wait for your next update,
DarkSorceress chapter 6 . 7/11/2004
I wonder if that is the girl in the prophecy...regardless of whether she is or not, I like her; and I hardly ever like female characters. I hope that Verlita is okay, and that Werkir doesnt kill her...maybe Riccidari's lover will save her...
Update Soon!
alineofprose chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
this is so brilliant! please keep going!
DarkSorceress chapter 4 . 7/9/2004
How dare he go for Riccidari's sister! Werkir's sorcery abilities seem to be pretty cool, and I wonder how this will turn out.
DarkSorceress chapter 3 . 7/9/2004
Argh! You must update! I like that whole idea of the Larkorm Plain, and the way that you described it at the beginning of that chapter. It was all very interesting!
I am itching to know how Riccidari will uncover the plot and put Werkir to justice.
Update Soon
DarkSorceress chapter 2 . 7/7/2004
Another interesting chapter. I really like Riccidari's character, and I cant wait to see what will happen next. Anyways, update soon!
DarkSorceress chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Very fast paced chapter, but I know that there was a reason for the pace. Truthfully alot better than spending three thousand words droning on about the family's history.
It feels like just yesterday when you had started a story. Wait...it was yesterday!(jkjk).
Interesting start to what I am sure will be an interesting story. I suspect that you will update tommorow, and I will be sure to check foryour update.
Mischievous Storm chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Seems like there's a great plot. Write more soon!