Reviews for Get Away from Me
SLigHtLy FrEaKisH chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I like! Very cool. I cringed at the monotony while reading and hoped my life would become more exciting once I left school, but I'm doubting it, lol. I'm determined to make my life more spontaneous! I love the chorus by the way. Anyways, great work!
Later
FrEaK
Arutha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Oh yeah! I see why you have so many reviews on this one... it kicks ass. Very well written. I liked the ass kissing part, by the way... I just thought you should know that, haha ;D
Brigid Jamison chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
What a great song, i know exactly how ya feel. hope to hear it on a CD someday!
crybabekrizz chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
freedom... welps sometimes self-freedom is a pain too.
Songs of sorrow chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Great work, i like the last stanza alot.
Thanks for the review, keep writing.
S.O.S
Breaking Heart chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
all of your songs are really great.
your irish lover
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I love all your writing! it's great. I'm hoping someday that i can be as good as you, and i have noticed, that a lot of your stuff is based on waiting for tomorrow to come, or waiting for a change in your life.
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Very awesome. I think a lot of people can relate to it. As always, I really enjoyed reading this one. Although, I must say, this is definitely your most down-to-earth poem yet. Splendid work!
Magz.
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
heh heh. yeah. this is great... and true beyond words... agh. everything being the same... boring... OH THE MONOTANY! anyways, this was true... KEEP IT UP!
E. hisifithith
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
i liked this. very well expressed and all. keep up the writing
Rosetifer chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
very good. nice rhyme. very clever. i like it. keep it up.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
That was cool song...I feel the same way, life is just too typical these days and these are suppose to be the best years of our lives? I think not. Nice use of rhyme!
elmo stole my socks chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
its kinda weird how those lyrics relate to me...and im guessing youre a punk/ska fan...again me figuring out tunes in my head...liked it, but maybe rethink the word mooch in a song?