Reviews for Pretty Lies
aquamoon222 chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Oh wow, so beautiful and deciving! It has such descriptive words and has no fault to it what so ever. Lovely job!:) By the way, I like the quotes on your profile. They are so powerful and really say alot!:)

If you don't mind I was wondering if you'd reviwe my newest poem called sea of tears. That is, if you want to.:) Thanks alot!

Amanda*
DaenerysStormBorn chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
nice visuals and pretty... soft and yet so crashing at the end... very lovely
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
the whole thing is pretty!
love the imagery, and the last two lines.
perfectly fitting.
Neti chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
A wonderful job :) I really love it...
The end is perfect.
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
this was awesome! you should enter this in a contest somewhere or something! great job!
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
dats beautiful! u finshed it so perfectly it leaves d reader satisfied! i envy ur talent but ask u 2 review sum of my stuff as ur opinion wud b greatly apprecited! lov ya xx
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This is really cool. Your use of words is so...delicate and unique. I like it. Well done.
Sterces chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Awsome job... Love the rhymes... How do you do it?
EveryNowAndThen chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Amazing imagery and rhyming... It's impressive to find someone who can rhyme without being cheesy!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is very very good; it would have been exceptional, but for the "Ands" at the begining of your lines. That is my only point to make on this. It is otherwise wonderfully crafted.
Very Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
wow... goergoeously written.. amazing poem... great descriptions
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Hmm... the last line caught my attention because it doesn't seem to fit. You describe the "noose" as something beautiful and negative at the same time, while saying that it is a disguise to cover lies- Is the cover more dangerous that what is covered?
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
I love the imagery used with the weaving of gold and silver!
Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Well done. I loved how you described it. Nicely done!
Cougar Draven chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
A review earns a review...
I liked this. The imagery is more powerful and solid than a lot of the stuff I write, so it comes off very mysterious, whereas mine come off as quixotic. Anyway, I think you missed a life quote...
"Life is the only disease with a 100% kill rate. And it infects 100% of the people. So you're gonna die. Live like you might tomorrow."
CDx3