Reviews for Little Secrets
chicanerysmile chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Wow. Jesus Christ, this is pretty much amazing. For some reason it really hit me hard. Great writing, B.
Eirien chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Wow, just wow. This is amazing, it portrays the whole thing perfectly, and the way you address different things like the scar, knife, cut with all these repetitions is extremely catching and effective, it's so different. A great piece.
As for the topic, would you do me a favour and have a look at my "Razor Touch"? It is "different" as well, and I'd really value your opinion, because you are one of those who might understand what I'm trying to express there and it might give you some positive message as well, it's actually rather positive than negative.
Slightly CC chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Very good...I'm a cutter, and this shows cutters sides perfectly
spunkiegirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
This is good and captires the feelings of a cutter very well. Good job.
samantha-morley chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Hi, I love this poem. It really captures the compulsions that lead people to cut themselves (I haven't actually done it, but felt like it many times.) It's nice to know that others can understand.
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I truely think this is one of the best poems I have read! I wish I could of written it! Well done! I love your poem! :)
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
wow
katmonkey chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Wow, just wow. This poem is amazing and the last line is brilliant.
*lime-girl*
gold against the soul chapter 1 . 7/7/2004
Thanks for the review. I like this poem to - it has a delicate phsycoticness (eh?) about it. Well, I'm sure you know what I mean. It's very good, anyways.