Reviews for The Zodiac Protectors
Draco Malfoy chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I like the overall idea, but I would further elaborate on the ideas. Introduce the characters slower. Maybe build the relationships, and put detail into the scenery. But the idea is interesting.
shadowedstar213 chapter 9 . 11/21/2004
So cool! Write on! Get it? Right on - Write on ... BWAHAHAHAHA! *men in white coats come to take me away*
tigereyes85 chapter 9 . 10/31/2004
Cool. Short but sweet. Nice way to end it... could've gone on a little longer... but... still cool.
buffysummersrox chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Its really good. I'd give it a are a few things you could do to make it better the begining,just have like an intro to the a paragraph each of what they are like.I would like to find more out about each character and then you could have where they all spot each other at school but it is to have to many things going on at are describing the characters all at once it seems and it very confusing to remember them.
Moonlight Tigress chapter 8 . 10/29/2004
Nice chant!
Is this all? Or is there more lurking in the shadows?
You're a really good writer, and getting better each time you write, so don't worry about it!
Hey, my story 'The First' is kind of crummy compared to 'Chosen'
Check 'em out if you have the time, and keep up the brilliant work!
tigereyes85 chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
Short, but i liked the feel of the kids power from this one. Very strong.
Sorry, gotta go, busy...
tigereyes85 chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
Wow, the threat is closer than they think! Cool, i like the way you think and write. Keep it up!
tigger
tigereyes85 chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
tigger
Yemaya chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
So far I don't like it, but to be far so far there isn't much of it. If your going to do the 'group of kids save the world' thing do they all have to be in the same high school? It's a good idea, but I think you should introduce them slowly, and seperatly otherwise the writing seems rushed and a little childish. Right now I see potential, but not much else.
Moonlight Tigress chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
Good start. Introducing the 'Zodiac protectors' slowly. It's an interesting idea.
I'll be waiting for more, ok?
I've got a good feeling about this story...
GohstWriter chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Plz write more! This sounds like a reely interesting idea.
CelticWiz chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I love charmed 2! So awsome! Really great story!
CelticWiz chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Thats a really great start! If you like magic things, maybe you should check out mine! Great story!
Makayla chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Sounds good so far! Continue!