Reviews for Changed
XD chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
You are broken bits into pieces.
Grayhome chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You are a master of these small-lined poems!
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
nice poem.. I like this one a lot. It captures how people want you to change, or you want to change to be accepted, and then you lose yourself. nice work
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
You totally expressed how i feel about things that are happening in my life...thanks its wonderful, when someone expresses my feeling that i just couldn't pin point...it helps me deal with it faster.
Kat Stevens chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
so true...beautiful
Athena's girl chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
OMG! I LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE THIS POEM!
how many people feel this way?
how many people will always stay this way?
so sad.
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
short but i liked it.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I hope this hasn't rewally happened to you because this is what my mother is trying to do to me. Hold strong and don't let go of the old you.
Great poem. It reached me on a deeper level. Nice one.
Sterces chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Cool! I can relate... *SNiff sniff*
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is a very sad indictment on how the world and its surrounding interactions can sometimes transform a person.
Very well written the style fits perfectly.
Keep Writing!
F.C
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I love the arrangement and am beginning to appreciate the poet's license to do again what they please. It does something for the words (the simplest) as this piece. Wonderful.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I can relate to that 100% thats how I felt after my last boyfriend... great job.. I love the repition and the last question
Siberia82 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Wow, that was a really cool and original poem. I love how short each verse is. This captures in a unique fashion the confusion one feels after being rejected by someone. Bravo! :o)
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Loved it. ...damn that was good!
CydCharisse chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
"You could not
Accept
Me as a whole."
Change can be a good thing, but you have to stay true to yourself. And this poem really expresses it.
Nice job.