Reviews for Back to Routine
gc-rocks2009 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
hey great poem i loved it... lol keep writing

rachelps if you have a min. plz r&r my stuff... it's pretty deppressing and angsty but o well... lolthanks
Mystik-chan chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
that was amazing, then again, I think all ur work is amazing
AsianScaper chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
*Breathes deeply* I just love poetry ) and yours is refreshing in its uniqueness. I also write here in and from one writer to another (especially since you love the same stuff I do: Farscape and Star Trek), I bid you luck in all you do.
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
I'm getting a little lost in the middle here. I like the first two lines and the last stanza, but right there in the middle, you lose me. It gets, to borrow the word "obtuse." Regret fears? I'm not really sure what you're saying. I might lose the last line, depending on what you do with the middle, but I like the feel of "Blind again/I shove memory aside/and shuffle out." Shuffle is a good word...don't ask my why I like it, but I do. It just works here. (See? Ask for a review in the forum, and someone will respond! :-)
Carone Ororo chapter 1 . 10/3/2000
try writing something positive. if you are this good with depressing poetry then you will be awsome with anything else you decide to do:)