Reviews for life within a stone
Faye14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
THis is really good! You should write more!

JLB
obsession93 chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Hm, it's pretty good, but what is it about?
Jess chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Hey this is awesome! You should write more!Mouse
thumper53 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Hey I forgot about this story... I like it...well keep writning it.I know you are still writing your other story. but you can write to at a time can't you?brit
me jazie chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
i can not find anything wrong with these you are so god you can really you 2morrow.

jazie
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
great so far. very intertaining to read. especially the beginning in the dream. It was like a play- you described everything so well and I could picture it in my head. I hope you continue this and I'll keep track!
Weegirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
This story stinks! You need to write more! You bugger twit! Actually, twit is a verb, so it can't be used as an adjective, but hey! You're my sister, so I can say whatever I want. he he he, no i love , u better write more soon!
QTpie187 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
Aw! Come on! I really like this one! Are you ever going to write the next chapter! Your characters are so well-developed in this one and I love the relationship between Freemont and Clover, it reminds me of me and MY brother. lol.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS ONE ASAP!
Gingersnaps2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
*squeels in delight* ok, I MUST say that this is your best work yet! I love it! UPDATE SOON!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Freemont sounds like a hottie! He's mine.
Dandalion chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
very nice story, looking forward to it
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
Great beginning! Can't wait to see what happens next. Watch your verb tenses tho and the dialogue became a little confusing towards the end. Nice work!