Reviews for Kritaquen
inkspatters chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I love the short, snappy sentences that you've used in this first chapter, they're great for hooking a reader in. I did think that the last sentence could have beens split, though, to work with that same theme.

Instead of 'Turn the pages and enter our story of magic, deceit and love, if you dare.' I thought it could have been 'Turn the pages and enter our story of magic, deceit and love. If you dare.'

I'm really intrigued by this opening and I'll probably be reading the rest of it soon :D

Thanks for the review of Cinderella's Real Name Was, by the way.

-Ink-
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
My guess for the contest is Andromeda. She seems to be the only one who talks about Kritaquen. This is such a great story that I can't wait for the next part to come out. Please write somemore soon!
Jade chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Matt, ? maybe...idk no...write more dawnie...and the other story to ...the one ur writing with nicole.
neecoal924 chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
andie?
Lily Pierce chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
I like this story so far! :) I don't know who is speaking, but I know who isn't... Tori. It sounds nothing like her, and it doesn't sound like Kylie, either... I'll try to figure out who it is as the story goes along, I guess. Anyway, update soon!
leena chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
this sounds like a very interesting story.i wouldn't be suprised if this *becomes published! u are d best writer ever! (heh, yeah rite, that's wat u just said dat 2 urself)*
neecoal924 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
koolie koolie kool dawn
wow u seem so serious or da person... well watever
update soon