Reviews for Best Poem I Ever Read
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
i'm in complete awe. this is the most encompassing and fantastic poem i have ever read. my jaw -literally- dropped. favorited.

the clear airplane/meteor part... jhgwqgbqbv ... !
Angela chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Props to you for all of the amazing work. This poem has truly opened up my eyes to the reality of life, and it's helped my understanding of myself. Thank you for this, it's just.. wonderful. There really are no words to describe it. Excellant job, truly beautiful.
Love Always,
Angela
never grow up chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
oh wow, i love this poem so much. it was so raw and simple but absolutely beautiful. keep writing please!
-never grow up-
Vergara Visigoth chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Wow. Just... wow.
insertterriblypoeticlinehere chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Goodness...This sounds like me...Which is good and not good at the same time. Awesome poem though. It's just thoughts strung together and it flows like that and it's honest and you almsot feel like your opening the persons head and taking a peak...
Anyway, wuved it.
Kev chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
oh my god! this is the best poem i've ever read. he sounds like me speaking to myself...does that make sense...but anyway...wow...tell him i said...wow! He sounds like me
phreakxbyxchoice chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
WOW. There's so much honesty and it's just WOW. That's rite, in caps. heh. btw, who's Steve?
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
I can see why you'd call this the best poem you've ever read...it's amazingly honest and full of actual *thoughts* and total spontaneousness.
This may be odd, but one of the things I most appreciated here is that someone mentioned *gasp*
sex without being crude, melodramatic, or otherwise stupid. Oh, and the bit about understanding people better when one is alone, because that's absolutely true...that whole segment of the poem.
Yeah, this definitely goes on my favorites list.