Reviews for One Day in Munich
reb yid chapter 5 . 4/29/2012
This isn't alt-hist, this is historical slash, and rather badly done, too. Hitler and Himmler behave like teenagers on a first date, and in real life they were neither as sociable nor as coy. Hitler was intelligent but paraniod and somewhat unbalanced, while Himmler was a cold fish and a control freak besides.

I dislike it when alt-hist writers do incomplete research, and then explain innaccuracies in their stories by claiming it's all part of twisting history. Surely the fact that Himmler and Hitler screwed would not have changed the dresss code at the Nuremburg Trials (Wehrmacht uniforms: allowed, SS uniforms: no) or the date that penicillin was invented (the 1950s). Though technically this isn't alt-hist. Like I said, it's a cheesy historical romance.
vieve chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I know Himmler had a cat, I was wondering if Klara was the real name?

I would love to know, thanks.
QueenLaughter chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
It's a really great story. You captured Himmler amazingly good, just how I imagined him to be. You add German just in right moments, not too much, but when necessary. I wish there were more such stories :)

I hope that maybe you'll write some more about WWII?
Sannin chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
I noticed this story hasn't been updated in quite some time, but I really hope that you intend to update it soon. As sick as this may sound, I am quite interested in Himmler and his role in WWII. I like this story because it portrays him in a very interesting light; alternate histories rock hard. :D

Once again, I REALLY hope you get the next chapter up and I enjoy this story. I'll be watching it! ;3

- Sannin
Le Cosmonaute chapter 6 . 5/11/2007
This story is amazing. I really, really, really hope you continue it! You made such a great character out of Himmler, too! I love it!
Qualerei chapter 6 . 11/4/2006
Hey, good job here ! I love your writing style, it kept me hook all the time I was reading this. Himmler is one of the most fascinating characters of Nazi Germany, and I love the way you pictured him. I was just wondering, how much of this story is actual facts ? I studied Nazi Germany, but I don't remember much about the way Himmler met with Hitler, and if you have a reliable source I'd be interested in knowing it. And if you just invented all of it, well, I look forward to reading more. I hope you finish this story. At any rate, you're a great writer.
Balaurul chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Wow...this is really intriguing! Very interesting subject matter: I'm anxious to read more. Your writing is excellent and helps the story along greatly.
Koroku chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Omg. I. Love. This. Story.

I apologize, I'm spazzing. It's so well written and.. -Sniff- I think I smell SLASH. I hope. Well, I really enjoyed your writing so far, and I'm SO very eager to read the rest. -Spazz-
DevushkaKota chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Privet!

Interesting story...I like it. Looking forward to reading the rest, and more if it isn't finished.

~D-K.~

P.S. I'm not really meant to be reading this cause it's R-rated and I'm only 15. So, if anyone questions you, just tell them that I'm 19, my name's Nastya Kristova and I live in Stalingrad, *ahem* Volgograd, Russia. Khorosho? Good.
Heinrich chapter 6 . 8/1/2004
This is excellent! I found many parts to be quite humorful! Keep up the awesome work! Update soon! _
/Heinrich
Karma De Lion hehe chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
Heya Skott!
Lol! Don't think I've abandoned you this summer, but I've only had limited time in order to read this awesome historical fiction you have written. I am deeply impressed and jealous and I cannot wait for another chapter! It has come along amazing so far and... do I smell... slash? :D YAY! We still have to do something this summer and you are coming over to spend the night next week (comanding, bwahaha). So email me on some time that would be good. Your story is awesome, darling and I am muchos proud of you!
your friendly friend,
Billie!
Valkyria chapter 6 . 7/18/2004
I really like your story so far. I'm also interested in everything that has to do with Nazi Germany so I just had to read this! I loved it _ This was actually the first 'alternate History' fiction I read and I'm hooked. Hope your write more soon!
I'm adding you to my favourites, if that's okay with you :)
Viresse430 chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
Oh, what do I say? This is controversial on so many levels. And though I usually avoid m/m, I just can't help but read this.