Reviews for The Twelve Stones
Faye14 chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Um I think you have mixed up the people in your storys! "Septar cried triumphantly to FREEMONT" Or am I wrong, is the surome's name Freelark?
Faye14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
How sad:( I wonder what will happen. You should explain how the Field got burnt, or who, otherwise it's really good! Update!
Jess chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
WHAT? PLEASE WRITE MORE! A few misspells and what in the world [of septar] is a surome!Mouse
obsession93 chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Hi Risa, I finally got my own account on fictionpress(:Anyway, this story is really good. Please write more.
me again chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
were do you come up with these ideas its like amazing.

jazie
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Pretty good! Keep writing. PS. Chapter 6 is up with Revolutionary Dreams!
QTpie187 chapter 2 . 9/27/2004
Hm... there's not much to your main character. I don't really feel like I know him. And it's hard to like a character with no... character. The dude needs a personality, a sence of humor. Lana (Gingersnap2) told me that this used to be hard to read and worse and stuff like that. She said it's so much better now, so I feel I should congratulate you.
I like this, don't get me wrong. Maybe I just don't know Septar cuz it's the begining. I'll check back soon. Update soon!
QTpie187 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
A chilling begining. It makes me curuouse as to what this story is about. But too early for me to tell you if I love this story or not. I'll have to read the next chapters.
Gingersnaps2 chapter 2 . 9/21/2004
Ah... it's like a breath of freash air. This is so much easier to understand than it used to be. And Septar even seems to have a personality now! Surprise surprise! But I do wish we could get to know him better.
Good job! Can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you don't mind if I tell one of my friends about your stories :)
Gingersnaps2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Hey! I just realized that you changed this! I really like it. It's a big improvement. I wonder if you changed the other chapter too? I'll just have to see.
Bobby McKenzie chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Kool! Love It! Great start, but needs some work. TOO MANY MISSPELLED WORDS!
Great otherwise.
Visit my page and read my 3 stories.
Gingersnaps2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2004
Hm... interesting, verry interesting. Who are the two little girls? Will he talk to them?
This chapter was better than the prologue, but the spelling and punctuation still need a lot of help. I just want you to know that I'm only telling you this so that you can fix it before other people bigine to read it. Fallow my advice and you could get some seriouse reviews! Lookin' forward to the next chapter!
Gingersnaps2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
After reading your brilliant WWII story, well, I knew I just HAD to take a look at your other ones. I'm sorry to say this one is not as good as 'I'll Return to You' is. The Prologue is a sea of typos. In fact, there are so many typos that I couldn't even understand what was going on. You may want to look over this one and fix a few things before anyone else sees it.
Sorry to be so rude. Just trying to help.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Oh! I wanna read more of this! What an awsome start! lol. No, seriously, keep up the good work!