Reviews for ghosts
Sapphire Spectrum chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
last night i watched a programme called 'not forgotten', about all the soldiers who lost their lives in WW1, and how their memories shouldn't be erased, and this reminded me of that. It reminded me of remembering your past, remembering those around you have gone. Not many Haikus can do that. Inspiring.
Eirien chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Wonderful, I love it. The twom images taken together with the thrid image of the ghost used in the headline fit together perfectly to express what it means to lose someone you love(d).
SilverSpinner chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Wow. I like it. I can't handle structure...I like it. The concept is just really cool, to me. Nice poem.
Hercules chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
I am not sure the formet of Haiku-s. But this is unique.
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Wonderful, perfect in diction, form, message, emotions. Great piece, especially the two one-word-lines have an awesome effect.
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
ok, i dont want to leave a dorky review. bc dammit, my reviews SUCK. ANYWAYS! ill be like the 21 others who have review this poem: wow. (ok, corny moment over.) this is just...genius- how you did cut up the cut up haiku. ok maybe u wouldnt think so. but it definitely works here. and i got shivers all over me from reading this- tho i have been bad and havent been leaving u many reviews bc ive read a lot more of ur work and it think its excellent. but oh well...im really tired and here i am, with finals tomorrow, reading ur poetry. u better feel proud- RIGHT NOW!
white-clouds chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Wow... you're really good!
Sydney James chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
Great poem. I love the format, and the simplicity of the words make it so much more meaningful. Great job!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
The words entrance in their gentleness, with a hurricane of force in their fall. Form, rhyme and syntax merged into an image touching . . . listening to Mozart's requiem . . . I can't linger—nostalgia would overcome. m
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
amazing format.. I like it a lot... great poem..t ahnks for your review
frugale chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
If you were to teach, you would drive your students to despair by your implicit ability of creating such concise perfection.
you only disappear chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
that makes me really sad. i don't know if that was yr intention or not, but it really does. very good poem, though. it says a lot of things in very few words. ace.
Coeur Mysterieux chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow! That was really good! It is almost spine-tingling! That's a good because if it was completely spine-tingling, I would be scared... Beautiful!
The Wilted Rose
b-U-b-TRUE chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Wow this is so different. Brilliant!
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
intricate, beautiful and meaningful! well done! *bows down in admiration*
never stop writing!
much lovex
o please take a look at sum of mt stuff, id really appreaciate ur opinion on my story: thats not how it happened.