Reviews for Life's Not Easy When Your Best Friend is Suicidal
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
umm i think its ok, but being rather self destructive myself, i have a bit of a problem with it...but i think its written ok.
RehabIsForQuitters chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
this was cool. awesome writing, no q. but yeah, ur right- opp point of view from my 'is this goodbye'. its interesting to read about it from "the other side" - i never really thought bout what its like 4my friends & family- not that many of them know but hey. it was good and kinda eye-opening. its gotta be hard if u feel used like that. anyway, hope it works out for you and well done!
Rohwyn chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Ach, *amazing* song... it hit me hard, also having had a suicidal best friend. The situation was a lot different, but your writing still strikes so many chords. Beautiful, honest piece.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
wow, i know the feelings in this one... wow... wonderful pieces! i thought i should review more of your stuff since yeah, why not? post newer stuff man!
angel of sorrow n darkness chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
this was sad but very true it's hard to live when your forced tolive someone elses life too I loved this very much good job
lovingyoubehindglasswalls chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
I like this one the most.. why? because its really well writing and it would be a very good song..and something i would listen to anyways.. and thanks for the review :)
BlaCk-SeOul-FiRE chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
i like this song as well...it reminds me of well...my sis and me...but yea...love it!
noodlegirl 28 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
this is awesome i truly understand how you so many of my friends need to be babysat like that and i'm about ready to give up on them
Arutha chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Hey man, thx for "returning the favor". You mentioned this song, so I thought I'd check it out. That's very well written as usual, and I completely see where you're coming from. I have a friend and her boyfriend keeps cutting himself to keep her from leaving him and she's not strong enough to fight it. It's retarted, and I feel terrible for her. Anyhow, awesome song.
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
yes... i have this friend that started cutting herself... it wasn't quite suicidal but it was her way of reaching out and sayin hey get me counsiling... thank god she did because you know, i shy away from drama and it was just kinda... yeah... i know what it's like to have a friend like that... in a roundabout way...
haha, DELONGE! is that how you spell it? ahh, i dunno... lol. but yeah... that's just pretty funny... haha... Joel's my man. lol.
well, i noticed that you write a lot of songs... do u like sing them? do you have a band? am i gonna be seein you at the warped tour any time soon? lol. well, thanks for more reviews!
E. Hisifithith
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
It's impressive. I like the way it's written, and it's easy to play in the head. I think because of suicidal themes this one isn't my favorite. But it's still very well done. Great job!
Magz.
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
This is a good song, and when someone is depressed it can put a straign on the friendship I know, and this song really puts accorss that side of the story, and I like how you've done it. its original, keep up the good work.
I rate this song: 8.4/10
Snowing Outside chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
I like the emotion in this..._ I can feel what you're saying. Keep up the good work.