Reviews for The Story Behind the Facade
Quick! Update soon!
sousie chapter 7 . 2/24/2008
update soon
muryoutaisuu chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
great plot. but lacking detail descriptions.

guess ya really did get lazy. but i still like how it's coming along.

please update more and asap.

-you haven't updated since '04'-

update soon!

cya.

muryoutaisuu.
Ck90 chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
Well I really do not know if I should be leaving a lovely review as it seems you will not be updating this story anytime soon. I just wanted to say that it is really interesting and fun to read.
Mae Liz chapter 7 . 1/21/2006
Interesting... I believe that Jezebel does have a point tho, she does have feelings for the cocky, arrogant one.
Bimbo-Trouble chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
oh wow...such a cliffhanger...this is a great story..keep it up please! by the way...can't scarlett sense the fact that Devlin is a vampire, he is right...?
suicide-girl chapter 7 . 9/4/2005
hurry up and right another chapter
MolestAPeanut chapter 7 . 8/22/2005
oO. Great story.. I like...Axel. P. Please, update soon.

Bai.
littleXember chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
cool story! vampires... i love em' fancy them don't ya think? very interesting i might say? lol. great story! keep updatin!:)
MirageCrowxx chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
WRITE MORE PWEASE PWEASE PWEASE
Selena Brudi chapter 7 . 7/14/2005
0.o i like your stories... they are VERY good... please update this story soon because it is very good, and um... i want to know what's up with Scarlett's history... it seems REALLY interesting...
sarabeth120 chapter 7 . 3/1/2005
Wow, this is very good. Very well written. You got me hooked so hurry up with the next chapter!
mauvais ide chapter 7 . 12/6/2004
ouch, talk about painful...Jezebel should die and scarlett is jealous
noodlegirl 28 chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
gr!i love this story but you keep leaving the chapters on cliff hangers!please post the next couple chapters!-sammy-
Fellafunk chapter 7 . 11/26/2004
I really like this one, because I really like vampires, and all that. But I don't like too much blood P.

I'm not understading that, do you?
76 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »