Reviews for Free
Bong2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Never liked Dawson's Creek, but a good poem about friends. L8er. Bong*
Project Autumn chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Ah! That is exactly what it's like when one leaves for college! I myself just because a freshman at a University. This poem really connected with me, because it put to words the dual sadness/hope of leaving so well, and because my three best friends and I would often lie in a circle. You completely own your topics, and understand about what you write. Very deep.
clueless shory chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
wow. great poem! i like it esp cuz i am leaving my friends i've gone to school with for 8-9 years, and giong on to high school where we are all going in different directions, and some where we will never cross paths again.
DevilHeartAngelSoul15 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Lovely poem. nice rhyme scheme. My names Kim to. only 14 though. Good luck on your poetry writing. I hope you review some of mine someday.
justaforgottenface37 chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is an amazing poem. Your ability to use detail to your advantage is incredible. I love the end, and i think that you as you keep writing, your ability to use detail will become even better. Amazing job.
- Addison Spear (justaforgottenface37)
MMonewhiteeye chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I like this one alot. It is quite intersting. Nice job locating the words perfectly. Nice job also with the play on words. Very good.
MMonewhiteeye