Reviews for Greek Siesta
IKnowLotsOfUselessRubbish chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Flippin' heck! I've just come back from Rhodes yesterday! Second to last thing we went to see was Lindos! Last thing was Rhodos Old Town and the castle, but still. Saw the summary and had to have a look.

It's bloody better than I can do. Even poetry that doesn't ryhme is beyond my reach.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i like this, its cute. and thanks for your review. yeah, tons of pl who used to review regularly havent been recently, dunno why... yeah i do seem to get a lot of reviews now, tho my 3 newer songs have like few compaired to the rest... ah well, im hoping they pick up soon. but thanks for reviewing. sorry i havent been reviewing much, been quite busy with working fulltime now, leaves me like no time to do anything, lol ;) ill try to review more often, thanks again
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Thats beautiful! I love it and keep writing :D
artemisrising chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
You made such a vivid picture with so few words. I was recommended you by a friend, and not disappointed.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I love this! I've been to Greece and that is a great description of how the houses look on the cliffs. on my fav lists since it brings back such nice memories.