Reviews for Waiting For Tonight
Catticus chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
very intersting. love the idea. i have a good feeling it won't be continued, but this idea looks like it could work in a longer story. don't continue it from here though; unfortunately, that would ruin it. love it! cheers
Jack Milo chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
you should continue it. Its good as a oneshot though.
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
nice twist to the ending! i didn't see that coming. My only complaint is that I'm not sure what Kurt looked like. i get that he was some sort of animalistic humanoid but you might want to add a little more description. Other than that one little detail, the story was great!
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Good write. It is a very unique concept and to me is vaguely reminiscent of Inuyasha. But barely. In any case I think that you did very well, it's not as cryptic and complicated as "The Drip Drip Drip" But still is rather good. I should get back to reading those. Keep writing my friend _.
umbrius chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
JOE: Nice new story.
KYR: It has entraced us.
JOE: We gotta read more...(Voice grows steadily more feral) Must...read...Next...ChApTeR...RRAGH!
KYR: Don't be so dramtically stupid.
JOE: I'm not stupid and you know it, they said "Insane" that doesn't even SOUND like crazy.
KYR: Hm, anyway great chapter.
JOE: P.S. review us, we now have A twisted fate ch1 up.
Alianne of Pirate's Swoop chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Wow. I feel at a loss for words. it's that good. But, what exactally is Kurt? why does he transform? Why did his brother love him? Thoes things to run throught my mind. it would be better if thoes were answered.
but all in all. Terrific.
Alianne of Pirate's Swoop