Reviews for OPERAREALM
FromMyBackyard chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
Okay, so, since Alexandra and Rosa stay in OperaRealm with the men, what happens to the stories these guys are in? Are they not played anymore? Do they have to play and fake whatever angst and such they had before? Do they get their own plays?
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
*sigh*

How nice to join the stories of your dreams and passions!

There's so many I would like to join.

And now, thanks to your story, I get to engross myself into a new genre. I've got to find out all about these Operas.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
a mirror gateway into the stories of Opera. I want one!
RandomPerson13 chapter 10 . 3/21/2006
wow, this is beautiful. great job!
F chapter 10 . 12/10/2005
A lovely, enchanting, engaging story. You speak to an artist's soul... how many people have ever wished to transcend reality and enter the realms of fantasy, be it fiction, comic, game, or play/opera? Great job and unique approach!
nathalsa chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
Oh, what a lovely story! What a charming, amazing, lovely story! I so love it! It's amazing! *floats off into a happy daze* Very well-written. I love it. :)
Elana Pavlova chapter 10 . 8/19/2004
The name is Russian for Eugene actually...but Eugene sounds so..ugh! unromantic,unsexy. I prefer the authentic name. It's prounouced Yev-gye-ni with the stress on the second syllable. Thanks to all that reviewed! I write for my own enjoyment and naturally it is hard to find an audience for a story about opera! I'm glad that you liked it:-)
DuckandCover chapter 7 . 8/16/2004
Oh, interesting. I like your characters, 'cept I can't figure out how to pronounce "Yvegeny".
Elanor chapter 10 . 8/16/2004
Great story! Really original and unique. I loved it. Keep up the good work. :)