Reviews for definitely either a tethered horse
Mary Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
ahh ah haha. "Definitely Either A Tethered Horse" DEATH. brilliant.

very pretty words. i like "sad to see how carved we are" i could use that somewhere, that alone. very cool way of describing destiny.

work on meter and rhythm maybe? what you have is artwork. now make music too. not song lyric-ly, but poetically. the power of a poem lies not only in its words but in its flow. when it sounds incredible on the tongue, it's remembered, it's repeated. no? :D I know. I ask too much. Stuff I can't even do. but you could do it!
Nivek Relleom chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow, Sara. You are amazing. Generally in my poems, I try to avoid repition and rhyming, but you pulled it off quite nicely. If I tried to write a poem that rhymed, it'd come out terrible, trust me. I never really took the time to read all of this before, but I just did now, and I love it even more than my usual skimming. Uhm, yeah. The End.
Angelic Hellraiser chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Vivid imagery and excellent rhyming! I love it!
Frodo chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Rhyming... I love rhyming. Few people can pull it off, but you were one of those people. You have some really good words in here too. I like the vocabulary... omnipotent. Awesome. The flow of this poem is just really beautiful. The repetition of the lines works well also.

-Micah
Cobster chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Cryptic and morbid, and very creepy. I love it. I'm not sure whether I've read this or not before, but apparently I didn't leave a review if I did. So here you are.

Anyway, thanks for your review on "Romance on the Atomic Level.' I'm inclined to continue now.

I'll come back and read this again when I'm more likely to understand it...ugh I feel like crap. But that's a different story. Good job anyway.
Sammy- B chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
oh my god- I'm speechless! you are such an amazing writer, really I just don't know what to say. I'm at a loss for words. just...amazing.
AngelWings3 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
beautiful
sparrow's enlightenment chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
there is not a word yet to describe how wonderful you are...Hey, once you get your career in poetry... Would you mind if I illustrate your books?