Reviews for Back To Sea!
azuriyteblue chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
You reviewed me a long time ago-I'm returning the favour. Fun, lighthearted poem-a great read. Made me smile :)
Darkstar chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
Its a happy poem. I liked it.
Arreis Kurai chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
fun! it's a good poem, but I think the alphabet makes it fun...i like it...
~*Arreis Kurai*~
StrawberryWater chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Interesting...I like it...you used good words, and they all tie together.
Bleu-Lune
Oh, and if you get the chance, R&R me plz:P
kimberly chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is really good. I really like it.
spazticpoetgrl chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
this is so kewl, i was in like a bad mood and i read your poem and just felt like a ton happier. im even smiling! thanks for the gift of happiness. awesome job. keep writin -Spaz
Amara Ryden chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
nice job. I like the line: "Xtraordinary sight!" )
tigereyes1989 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I was going to say how did you get that from alphabet cereal until I realized the first letter of all the first words of a line. It doesn't even looked forced it goes together well. Wow its like the river was someone who actually went on a journey or adventure. Reminds me of kids when they imagine adventures it was like the river was a kid. I really liked this poem alot and wow how did you do that with the alphabet?
Drowning Rooster chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Nice. _
Clicked on your user id thing from the reviews page of someone else's story, and was surprised to see that you're also malaysian chinese. _
DR
Elbereth141 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
I only just posted! And i get a review! Yay! returning the favour. This is reall good, you wouldn't know it was an alphabet poem exept for the end where it gets al little tricky with the x and z and all. :)
Elbereth
p.s. not all my poems are doom and gloom. Read some more of them. Stars is the best i think. Please? You review for me, i reveiw for you.
lalamushu chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
This is beautiful.
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
nice job
Awesome
Brilliany
Creative
lol get the point? not a bad poem!
Leftomaniac chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
You're making poetry look easy. Quit it_~
that ed kidd chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is very beautiful, also very unique. I loved it. ] Keep up the awesome work!
Louis the Rogue chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
I am at a loss for words... That is beautiful, I don't know how else to put it. I loved the skipping syrup of the whole thing; it's a real pick-me-up at the moment and was most appreciated.