Reviews for The Trigger
Blackestfyre chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
i give you a stading ovation! and a cookie! i wish that i could write like you! while i was reading this poem, i had a picture of someone standing there holding a gun...oh! and something else! i want to thank you for reviewing my poem "Sealed With A Razor Slit", i really do appreciate you taking your time to review it. thanks a million and keep writing these poems.
MoriSenpai chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
This is such a powerful piece, I have to wonder whose point of view you're writing in. The scene changes per stanza, remarkable!
SilentRiver chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
very feeling, and sad. but good
David Stephen chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I think you rock! ~DS~
Saeger chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
::blinks:: Sounds like one Joe wrote... Wow. This one's a little better, though. More in depth, a little more... compelling, i guess. i can't think of the word(my mental thesarus has been dead lately).The last stanza hits you pretty hard- I think it's my favorite one. But i like the mention of whether the person will forget walking into the room to see 'you' with the gun...

Totally, a nice job. And thanks for reviewing Joe's poem.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
This is an interesting piece. The format is slightly off putting, yet even so I find myself wanting to know more about what led up to this mysterious trigger pulling incident!

Spawny
tabiboi chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Is this Columbine, or something else- just putting yourself in someone else's shoes? Very interesting piece.
Giraffe 63 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Wow, haunting. Very interesting, with great word choice and imagery. Wonderful work. :)
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
...this gave me goosebumps. It has nothing to do with the fact that I was freezing to start with. I love the style of this poem, it's really effective. Wow! -why can't I write like you? :) See you later
Stefen chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
OMG sweetie! Only you! *laughs* That was really good! Sorry, but trust you.
Btw, I think you forgot Mercedes Lackey off your fav authors list. If it was there and I missed it, I apologise. If not, you need to add her. :) See you soon