Reviews for Plight of Injustice
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Hmm...I cannot say I understand fully...or better, I understand how you feel and what you are saying, but I cannot relate. Ever since I was little I was taught, or I believe, that there is nothing in this world whatsoever that you deserve or will ever deserve. The world was here first and it owes you nothing at all. I think you can work for what you want and rely on your own achievements, but not on sense of justice. And are you sure that, given something you do not believe to deserve, that you would throw it away? That you wouldn't 'seize an opportunity'? The poem is very good, and gets the point across very well. But I don't fully agree with your philosophy. Love, Mia
catanna chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Interesting. No spelling errors... Well, none that i can't see anyway.
It's not that life is meant to be unfair... its just, that when things don't go our way, we blame it on the universe for treating us like crap. Okay... that's the way i see it.
Its amazing how one can live each day, hope to meet death in the night yet wake up to meet the next dawn with expectent eyes.
No worries, you'll get served one day. Tell me how that feels like, ya?
initiative chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i really liked this. it was nice to read something not full of death and suicide.
apart from that, your style of writing is really quite sophisticated. if you read this work out loud, it would feel like you had jewels in your mouth. this would be such a nice piece to read out aloud. that might sound weird but i think it's true.
love it. keep it up.