Reviews for My Work
ronald campbell chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
hello old friend, a long time since we have spoken. just got back to fictionpress to read some your lastest poetry. very good this one love. you found now all that I was saying about bring out your true love for poetry. good I say. now that you have reach - reach now a little more further and there you are ready to be publish.

your old friend

Ronald Campbell

the seeker of souls
Ronald Campbell chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
beauty babylove, this is what I'm talking about, you're gonna be a vert good writer. listen to your heart. soon I will write you about the real realms where poets go's..

your friend Ron.C. The seeker of souls.
kelseypaige chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Ah, wow. that was powerful.
/A secret realm that I control,
It is my heart, it is my soul./
I really liked that line! It rhymed so well and didnt sound forced rhymed (if you know what i mean). The rest of the poem was amazing too, but wow, what a way to start it!
I'm so terribly sorry it's taken me a million years to check out your stuff... I've been really really busy lately and kinda forgot! Please accept this sorry-review with a gazillion kisses! D
Oh, anyway, back to the poem. I love how you're able to convey your thoughts with so little words! it's wonderful cause long poems tend to bore me...
Anyway, this was great! keep up the great work sweetie!
Fallen Fantasist
tamster chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
sounds familiar *wink* i like this, wish i wrote it. YEah, it's short but you get the meaning. What a poet
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Loved the rhyming. It kinda like one of those seemingly simple rhymes you hear all the time, but end up having a deeper meaning. I like this...perfectly describes *dramatic soap-opera music plays* the Chessboard. (Haha...that was a funny pun I stole from you, by the way...I crack myself up...Ahem. Geez, I'm so lame.) Awesome work!