Reviews for Fugitive of Fate
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
hi !

marinawings chapter 18 . 10/19/2006
hi there! it's been awhile since i checked on this story! and you've updated a whole lot since my last review! i haven't had time to read it all, but it's really good so far! once again, i have to compliment you on your characters. they are awesome! and i have a question to ask. do you mind if i add this story to my sci-fi/romance C2? just let me know. anyways, whenever i have the time, i will definitely finish reading this. it's awesome!
Arkash chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
This is an awesome chapter.

Why does Elle look like Liana? And she and android. Great plot twist.

You're great with the emotions of the characters, love, compassion, guilt, etc...

Good Job!
Arkash chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
This is very intriguing. Lohan is a bit anti social. I like Aerik.I'm curious to find out the connection between Elle and job as always!
Arkash chapter 4 . 3/16/2005
Fascinating chapter, like the others.I truly like your characters, all of them. They are well rounded, real people, and it shows that you had spent time to develop plot is great with many are only a few grammatical errors, which I think you should fix to make this story perfect.
marinawings chapter 9 . 3/8/2005
sorry it took me so long to review. anyway, this is a great story so far. i think you're doing an excellant job with the characters. great character development! even though things are moving a little slow, you're keeping my attention and the characters are very realistic. okay, on to the next chapters.
Arkash chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
This is a great chapter. Lohan and Aerik are strong, interesting characters, and you also have a talent for setting the scene. The theme is very intriguing , there are several grammatical errors that I don't want to list here.
Arkash chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
This is a very exciting story. I especially like the time manipulation element, it allows the story to bring various characters together. Good work. I'll read some more later.
marinawings chapter 10 . 10/20/2004
this is such a good story. i am so glad you updated it! i just love these characters and the way they interract with each other. i can't wait to see what happens to them next.
M62 chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
I enjoyed reading the second chapter of your story as much as the first. Although I was initially confused at the sudden shift in setting, by the cliff hanger I was...well...still kinda confused, but interested to find out how all the time traveleing comes together and for what purpose.
Quick rundown.
Pros
-Great action packed introduction. Detail and intensity. Good stuff.
-Hey it's a sci-fi fantasy story complete with magic and big swords! Awsome!
Cons
-Some verbs used during the action scene sound redundant when used right after each other.
-A few verb tense issues.
marinawings chapter 8 . 8/20/2004
this story is excellant. i can't wait for more!
marinawings chapter 6 . 8/20/2004
i love how the characters are interracting in this story.
marinawings chapter 4 . 8/20/2004
wow. a little romance thrown into the story. perhaps andraea will find her love in this story. that would be neat. i really like how you set up all the characters and then threw them together. that was great. i always like to read a story or see a movie where the characters are the main thing. i love interraction between characters. this is great! yeah, it's going on my favorite stories list to joing some of your other stories.
marinawings chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
this is a really fascinating story. i like it. the only thing i can think of that could be added would be more descriptions of what the characters look like. i'm something of a visual learner, if you haven't guessed already, lol. anyway, this is a great story, and if i have time, i'll be reading and reviewing the next chapter shortly.
M62 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Ack, I don't have time to write a proper review right now, but from what I read of the chaotic, action packed first chapter, I liked the post-apopcolyptic scenario you create and am interested in reading more when time provides.
Oh, and feel free to check out some of my stuff if you feel the urge (I'm also doing a cooperative project in a post apocoplytpic setting -coincidence eh?). Me and my co-author are getting desperate for some feedback...well maybe just me. :D