Reviews for Silent Death
Pheobe Meryll chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I love that although you didn't do much explaining here, I come out with a full understanding of the story and what the narrator's going through. I love your prose. awesome.

and thanks for the explianations. I'm happy I got some of it! :P and don't be all anxious about returning reviews. if you only read one or two of my one-shots you will make me happy beyond beleif. lol merry christmas!
darknessdragon2213 chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Im too lazy to login hehehe and this is so sad *sniff sniff* *grabs a tissue* and did I just go through a mood change O_O well keep up the good work _
Literary Sin chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was very good. My only criticism is that the repetition of 'itself' in the second paragraph is a bit awkward, but that's just nitpicking. I especially liked your succinctness (sp?).
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow...just wow. I really liked this. It has so much great detail and a lot of emotion. It was sad, but very well written. Anyways, I absolutely loved it and I think your a very talented writer. Keep up the amazing job! _
Anime Freakizoid chapter 1 . 11/26/2004
...very tragic...never read anything with this abstract detail before, but i still like it! keep up the good work!-anime freakizoid X_X
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
short, but very vivid in imagery and powerful emotions!
great job on this!
Mori Lauren chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
woah...hard core dude...SERIOUSly hard core...this was instantly a favorite of mine, just by the descriptions and "end of the world" like feel to it..really spells out "Despair" to me! WOW that was totally auswum *my new word in case you haven't heard!* heh
but please, I truly hope you keep this type of writing up, this, i mean W-O-w
i mean it's THAT GOOD
holy cow
well I'll be reviewing ya later!
b likes to write chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Your grasp of language is very impressive. YOu have a beautiful vocabulary and you manipulate it wonderfully here. I'm not really sure what is going on here, I mean, I get the general effect that the speaker has been clinging desperately to *something* and in the end can't hold on... oh wait. The title might be a clue... silent death... now I feel silly. Anyway, lovely work!
RuathaWehrling chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Hi there! Thanks very much for the review! I don't have time now to read a long story, so I thought I'd take a look at this shorter piece instead. Besides, it's only got 3 reviews, and is lonely!
1.) " the delicate, crystalline debris that remains " - Generally, "debris" is considered plural, so that'd make it "remain". I know, it sounds funny, but I'm pretty sure it's right.
2.) "A chill wind draws itself up to blow itself " - "itself" feels repetitious here.
This is beautiful and very haunting. I'm still trying to decide if you meant it as metaphor, or as a scifi-like sort of thing (The use of 'black hole' suggests that, and 'abyss' encourages fanciful thoughts). Either way you read it, it's intriguing. Might I ask what provoked this image in your mind?
Thank you!
Helga G. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
A little too sad for my taste but not
less interesting story.
A very particular form of
seeing the vacuum after death.
...Is it your point of view?
dry sherry chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Again, depressing/angsty. Again, loved it. Eriko really must be rubbing off on me! (- scared) All I could think about while reading was a picture in my head (animated, of course!). A woman alone at night in the deserts of Arabia (sand dunes and all), with the wind throwing sand into her eyes and her long, black hair caught up and running away from her. She lookes at the endless sand dunes and slits her wrists, never looking down. Blood drips onto the sand as she smiles slowly and her eyes look far away. ... Geez, I'm telling you, Eriko is REALLY rubbing off on me! I must get away! Too much sadness! Too much angst! - panic, panic, PANIC!
. Sakiko
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Yay another angsty tragic...thingy, it was again the big words...its not fair why must it be me with the lack of vocabulary...Oh I suck...I will learn to talk to higher vocabulary one of these day I will. I like it though, your pretty good with sad stuff your self. If you ever make me cry I'll tell you...if you do then you know that your one of the best writers in the whole galaxy because I don't cry for lots of things...that why Sakiko always calls me heartless...I'm not heartless...(checks self for pulse)...OMG I AM...MY HEART ITS NOT BEATING...AM I DEAD..THIS DOESN'T FEEL LIKE HEAVEN oh...wait...I'm not going to heaven.