Reviews for A Jaguar's War
akito kurokage chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Can i have permision partualy use this as a plot device in my fanfiction and as part of my reascearch as a school progect on human/animal chemeras.

otherwise,a great story that should be made into a book
godsend420 chapter 50 . 8/18/2004
DAMN GOOD STORY VERY PROFESSINAL SORRY CANT SPELL IT WAS A GREAT STORY AND KEEP IT UP DAMN GOOD JOB HOPE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STORYS
oru chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Hi there; thanks for the comment (frankly, I wasn't expecting any comments at all o.o). I just read the first chapter of "A Jaguar's War" and I really like your style. It somewhat reminds me of that of Kurt Vonnegut; maybe you disagree. In any case, I will continue to read the rest of your story at my own pace. Keep up the good work. :)
Fisk Valdez chapter 35 . 7/14/2004
I'm just going to say you all may notice that there are parts where periods seem to pop up where they shouldn't. Apparently my "...'s" turned into a single "." during the uploads. Anyways, sorry, it won't let me edit the text manually so I'll leave it this way. Thanks for reading!
The Unbreakable chapter 15 . 7/13/2004
Awesome story, one of the best ones I've read on the site in a long, long time. I hope you post something new, you definetly have the talent to continue!