Reviews for U Triple S
zx55soultaker chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
Awesome stuff dude keep up the good work!
aznprider chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
great story Stephen! if u dont noe who i am... its Chris Chee! and great story! and ya...ok! and um... its not bad! cuz i have read worse! and i like spies! and u spelled beginning wrong. just so u noe...and ur sister's weird. ya..ok.
Cinn chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Ha! cool!
He's Shade (points to sunglasses)
He's Shine (points to bald spot)
And he's stern (shakes finger at little kid)
Write more!
Moonlite Star chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
I don't think your writing 'sucks', I've read worst, but of course there's always room for improvement. I think it does start off a bit slow and for a action/adventure story, it could use a little more action, but perhaps that's in store in the future chapters? Seems to lean a little on the 'Spy Kids' side, but that's in my opinion. Great start though, keep writing. Update soon! )
Ella Adonia chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. Normally I'm not into the whole 'spy' thing- but your story really hooked me. I can't wait to see what happens next.
zx55soultaker chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
Honestly, I've read far worse stories than this. It's been a first time reading a spy fic and it was pretty good but could use some work as I dont see how chad is a such a good spy yet. still i like his laid back attitude. keep up the good work.
ellisium ellusion chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
cool story... its a good idea and the plot is really cool, but the problem is its overly descriptive (i think) you did a good job of making sure we had a good idea of what was going on - but sometimes you're best leaving a bit to the reader's imagination. for example, when you explaind the way he got to the base.
But you do hae a quirky style of wriing - i liked the "a temper that is shorter than a snail is slow" and the way you introduced the story!
Ric Pike chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Whoa. This is a good start. I want to know what more there is, so keep writing!