Reviews for Imaginary Evil
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow. She really did you wrong. The reason I'm afraid of love is because I'm a control freak and I can't control how that person really feels about me. I never know. It terrifies me.

Plus, I'm too busy and too young to stay committed.
Patrick Callaghan chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
you clearly had a lot of emotions. This is a strong piece. If you wanted to you could turn the event into a story, eg Kristen being a vampiric queen in disquise, going around and sucking the lifeblood of entranced a thought

(it's me pacman_patch from the writers group)
Ammarice chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I'm sorry.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This was wonderfully written, and I like the perspective that you have in here. It is very original, and that's what makes it so powerful, along with some of the raw emotion being poured here. I like how this flows, and the word choice is excellent. Keep up the good work. Hasta luego.
chibichocobo
wicked absence chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That's some powerful stuff there. It's amazing, really. I really know how it feels too.
-wicked absence
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
A few months ago, i would have agreed with you, but now, well, my friends have all taught me a little more about life and love, each in their own way. I've learned love does exist in many different forms but also that is doesn't solve all problems. However, love doesn't create them either.
Well, I've probably bored you with my opinion. Anyways, this 'essay' flows really well and makes a lot of since. As a reader, I feel for you and understand where you're coming from.
Nice job -Ebony
penumbral chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Whoa. This piece is jam-packed with raw emotion and rage, and yet its STILL well-written. I loved the "like walking on a holographic bridge" simile, and I'm sorry if this happened to you. Love sucks sometimes...anyway thanks for a great review, and keep up the stunning writing
yours in awe,
jalisco-psyche
Americangirl chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I know how u feel and it is the worst feeling in the world to be left by the one u love. I agree with your other reviewer that not everyone will treat you badly but so many people will...Anyway, your story/rant/essay flowed well and your word choice was excellent.
-Jen
"The saddest feeling in the world is loving someone who use to love you."
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
No no no. I disagree here. Not everyone will treat you this way. Some people just don't really know what the word love means. Trust me, I am speaking from experience.
This was easily read. You write well.