Reviews for Numb Inside
Brandipouliot chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I really like this poem alot. One thing I would suggest is the part about kicking would be nice... you all of a sudden go to a man but there is nothing there linking them so it doesn't run smoothly when you read it but everything else is wonderful. my favorite part is "Brutality is much easier" boy isn't that true.
I want to read more of your poems!
r o s e. s u i c i d e g i r l chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very well written. Love it. It's... One of the best poems I've read lately, to be quite honest with you.
~Malana
shea's surrender chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
eek.
cheer up.
keep writing stuff like this, but happier, because there's some definite talent showing here.
kookytree chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
I liked this a lot. There are some memorable lines- I particularly like "the tolerance is sickening" and "damn polite people". Its shows an inventive twist on the usual misanthropic preoccupations of many poems, and for that you should be proud, cuz it's damn hard to be original without trying too hard. I love irregular poetry so I was bound to like this. It has an honesty about it that is refreshing- it doesn't seem pretentious. Thanks for posting the piece.
I hope you can review my work if you have the time; your perspective would be appreciated.