Reviews for The Guns of Men
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Wow...just wow. I absolutely loved this, who wouldn't? I love wolves, I'm completely obsessed with them. I like the style of this and how you got to see it from a wolf's point of view. Your descriptions are very good as always. *Sniffles* the alpha's mate died...*Sighs* poor, poor wolf. All in all this was a great read and very nicely written. Keep on writing, I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. _
hocsll chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Poignant story, and you're making me hungry by describing the hunger so acutely well :P
M.T. Stockton chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This was good, I liked the different perspectives - very interesting. I thought it was pretty well written with nice descriptions and such, but slightly repetitive in some places. For example, the word "tense" comes up often at the beginning. The sixth paragraph is the same, what with "making up his mind" and "has his mind made up" in two consecutive sentences. Other than that, I enjoyed it, I found it evocative. Good job! Oh, and thanks for the reviews :o)
Elegant Bleeding chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
People don't usually think about these things. I have to commend you for doing so.
Also, thanks for rating my myths. It means alot to me!
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Pretty good descriptions. Interesting reading a story from a wolf's point of view.