Reviews for Razor Touch
average-psycho chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
too true. I fully agree with the message. flowes nicely well done.
Imagination Complex chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
This is very well done. Everything thats hidden hurts more than everything thats let out.
Moon-Chaser chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
I can relate to this very well. I know that is what I heard when people found out when I was cutting. People just don't get it at all.

I love the way that you explain it all.

Keep it up.
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I think the second one is better because the last line at the end makes a strong statement as you have so often told me in your reviews on mine. I realise that I'm behind in reading your work and will make up for it when I have the time. Exams are quite stressful and much review and studying is needed. :) I miss hearing from you too. Hope to hear from you again when you have the time.
anovelworld chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
wow... this is dark, seriously... but it is so beautiful, too...
velvetstargirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
i love this because i feel i can relate...your poetry is deeply personal...and i think that because it is...it is so much more than just poetry.
catseyeview chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I can feel this one, knowing those exact feelings. I love poems like this that I can associate with.
poetic abortion chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful. Both are very deep and it's hard to decide which one is better.

* Noelle *
Jason J. Ross chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Very devotional! Very intimate! Thank you for letting us listen in on this spiritual conversation. Also, your timing is very appropriate. Hopefully, your poem will help others contemplate the significance of the days to come.
Lost Dream chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
beautiful!

First, I wanted to thank you for your reviews on my own poemes, so i thought, I'd go and have a look at yours... :-)

Second, I really like this poem, even if I'm not religious. The imagery is very beautiful, referring to the cross, etc.; especially the first stanza is very nice. I like the thought of the broken inoccence, and the sins, pooling sround the still body.

Also the single line, the scream/ plea, between the first and second stanza gives the impression of despair and helplessness. I think it's really nice. Also the contrasts in the second stanza, and the overwhelming guilt in the third one, makes the reader (in this case me :-)) feel the deep emotions of the writer.

Again, it's very beautiful ...and I really like the last line: 'perpetually painfull'...
Black and White Dreams chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
This is so deep. Beautiful. Spiritual. Sad. I love it. Excellant job.

*::Cat::*
E. A. Tetje chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
What a powerful message! This piece flows well, but more important, I think, in this piece is the message that you have so boldly proclaimed. Forever we are saved by His grace and sacrifice.

Beth
The Postscript chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Wonderful images, almost mysterious "His arms, dripping blod, spelling a Welcome". Nice work. Keep writing.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
oh, this is so wonderful. i can relate beautifully to this & it just brings tears to my eyes how i can't just give it all to Him when i need/want to.

going onto my favs.
Jason J. Ross chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
I am glad that you continued working on the theme of devotion. This piece reminds me of your "Knighting" tanka. I admire your exploration into the realm of selflessness.
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »