Reviews for Sanctuary
aw

i really like this one
Jackie Paws chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Aw. Sweet stuff. If only it always held true. T.T

"But some of those good friends I have no more

One day we just stop talking

And hanging around like before."

I really liked that part, though it's sad, because it does happen in real life. And then, the pick-me-up,

"I don't think it will fade.

Out of all the friends I knew,

I'm so glad that you stayed."

Those are my favorite lines, especially the last one. It really creates the feeling of something special and eternal. "Stayed." That just really strikes a chord. That last line really seems akin to the line "I trust you," for some reason.

You've got a knack for this real-life feelings poetry stuff. o Off to read some more.

Jackie
Knightmage chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
that's a really sweet poem

Knightmage
On The Esplanade chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Aw, that's really sweet. I can't imagine what I would say if my friend wrote something like that to me. Lovely job.
Atheneon chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Very good. I could feel your lonelyness at first and then your warm fuzzyness at the end. You're very good at writing emotions into your work.
ignominy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
the only reason i don't really get this is because i've grown up with two older sisters. i like the poem, it good really, but it doesn't connect with me i guess. thats not your fault though. i've read some poems like this but yours is original, in that you've found a friend you like more than a sister.
tadzendol chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hai.

Sorry I didn't reply to your review sooner, I haven't been on the computer in a while.

Great poem.

Good job though.

i like it.

taddy
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
The poem's meaning is so beautiful. I'm the only girl in my family, and my best friend is like a sister to me; this poem could apply to us. I love the meaning behind the words.

However, the way you've worded the poem makes it sound like a bland paragraph chopped into poetry form. The word choices are so-so, and the sound of it is like a children's story.

I don't mean to offend by saying that; I just want to be honest and not give you the false impression that there's nothing to be improved on. It has the potential of portraying a lot more emotion and also more of your lonliness and yearning for companionship.

It would also help if there was more rhythm and rhyme; with the unflowery choices of words, rhythm and rhyme greatly improve the poem. Don't get me wrong; free flowing poetry is great, but only if it has a lot of drama and description.

D Maranwe Telrunya

P.S. Thanks for your review on Shattered Glass Dreams D
Glittering Innocence chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow! Amazing Poem! Thank you for reading my poem, now you can read my story! Please? I'm desperate! I'll put this poem in the fave stories and fave authors list?
blood thirst 33 chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
very well written, thank you for reviewing
Shadows Fury chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
*Grins* thanks for the review's, there greatly appreciated. So, i was checking if you updated "Predators of the Night" *Sighs* which you haven't yet, *Glares* But I saw it's being edited. So, I came across this poem and thought, just...wow. It has a really nice flow to it and it's something I feel I can relate to. Yup, and lot's of emotion too. *Chuckles* and it rhymes.(Did I spell that right?) Anywho, I always have a hard time to doing that. All in all, a very well done poem if I do so say myself. Keep up the great work...and hurry up and edit Preadtors of the night! I won't to read the next chapter...Hehehe...no pressure, huh? Keep on writing.
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
this was wonderful. and i'm an only child too so i know what you mean. great job with this ).

*Silent Writer*
empath89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
aww, that's a really cute poem. i like it. and it's true about sisters. they're sometimes very annoying, but they're there for you when you need them. so it's great when people (you) have a friend that's as good as a sister.
Clau Delomre chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hi, you asked me to reveiw, so I will It's a very nice poem, and I think you should keep at writting poetry, it was good and flowed well. I hope to read more from you -alice
RoQ chapter 1 . 12/25/2004