Reviews for Reckless
Guest chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
Great
twiinklex chapter 18 . 12/15/2012
Please update! This story is adorable and I may have cried a little.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Please please please just finish this story
paperandink13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is so funny, 'cause my name is Hannah, I'm the only girl, and I have 5 very protective older brothers. My chances of dating are very slim.
Hopelessx0xRomantic chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
PLEASE, OH PLEASE UPDATEEEE!
winnie v minnie chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
haha carter is actually a smart dude. LOVE how he used the thing against her lol.
Nymeria chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
I miss this atory and I am so depressed I found it again only to see you stopped updating 6 years ago. :-(
Bridgett-blah chapter 18 . 7/25/2011
Wow...THisis awesome. I love it. Wow. I dont know who i love more...Carter or Raythe. I dunno. Carter, I think at the moment. Raythe kinda pisses me off cause hes just like...rawr. Anyways...I reallly do hope you get around to updating again...Cause I gotta say..Im in love with this. I just love Hannah. And Lacy...And her brothers! God. I neeed more of this. So huuuurrryy, PLEASE :D
mathilderose chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I really like this story and would love to read the finished product, but since you haven't updated in almost six years...

I really hope you find time to finish this story! :)
TriciaArlene chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I read this story a while back and I really loved it. Its a great one. I know its been several years, but I just wanted to let you know that I check back often in hopes of seeing an update. Hopefully you'll come back and finish it in the future. I know a lot of people would love to see it finished. :)
MsIloveVampires chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
whoa i thought Carter liked Hannah?

lol and to think i wanted a brother/sibling ... well i still do :D

hope this is a story thats actually finished :)
MsIloveVampires chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
wait... wats second base again? is it kissing ... or ist that first base? -_-

i love this story so far :D cliches
killerqueen123 chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Hey i was wondering if you have any intentions on finishing this story... i was up to chapter 16 and decided to check to see how long this was so i saw and read the authors note...

And just a suggestion.. i'm not trying to be mean, but maybe you should put in the title for now on hiatus.. because a lot of readers like me hate reading story's that might never be finished.. but i think it might never be finished because you haven't updated in like 6 years... ya. So i hope your life has gotten better and all but i hope you take my suggestion into careful consideration.. I feel it's just kind-of unfair to us readers.. BUT i do love the story.
Tk chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
Hey, I am sorry about what happened, but can you please update! I just read this story I week ago and even though the last time you updated was in 2005 I check everyday for the next chapter. Please continue writing, your awsome at it ;)
dipintheriverstyx chapter 18 . 7/15/2010