Reviews for Forever and a Day
Aphrodides chapter 14 . 8/4/2004
I bet Brittany is the reason for the police! Update soon!
Alexz Lynn chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
I'm glad that Troy is going to be okay, however I'm concerned that if Mac keeps goin' like this, she's gonna lose her friends and her family. (Ok, now I'm getting worked up over a story...) Keep Writin'
~ Alexz Lynn
Alexz Lynn chapter 5 . 7/30/2004
Good Job! I really like this so far. Mac and Caleb seem to be getting along great and its neat that their backgrounds are similar. Caleb will be nicer to hang out with than Terra and Brit, since they fight all the time. I'll def. read more in a bit! Keep Writin'
~ Alexz Lynn
daphnegray78 chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Oh my god. I hope Troy's all right. Update soon!
daphnegray78 chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
Lord. What a sucky father. I feel so bad for Caleb now. ON the bright side, at least he finally said "I love you."
As always, great chapter.
daphnegray78 chapter 7 . 7/28/2004
Oh my god. I can't believe Caleb's into drugs. I really didn't see that coming. X.X
daphnegray78 chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
This was a really good chapter. I kinda hope that Mac does end up with Caleb-he seems nice enough. Anyways, I really enjoyed this chapter. Great work.
daphnegray78 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
I really liked this chapter. I have to say my favorite part was when Terra told off that guy. She cracked me up. Anyways, great job.
*wanders off to read the next chapter*
daphnegray78 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Great intro. It really leaves you wanting more. And on that note, off I got to read the next chapter. :P
Aphrodides chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
Oh, no. Her mom is going to be really mad at her now. Update soon!
Queen of dawn chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
I feel as though i have become addicted to this story it's so damn good please update soon.
Aphrodides chapter 9 . 7/23/2004
Good chapter. Thanks for updating! Keep it up?
Aphrodides chapter 8 . 7/22/2004
This story is really good! I agree with the first noter, everything runs really smooth. It's easy to get pulled into int. Update soon?
Infinite Abyss chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
That was great! Please add the next chapter soon!
Kymik chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
...sorry. me again.
I just read your bio and I saw that you are Canadian.
There's a St. Albert here in Alberta and I was wondering if that's where you got the name St. Alberts from.
Ok. Thats all.