Reviews for A Spark of Life
VictorInChrist chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Praise the Lord for what He's done in your life!:) I went through the same thing, I was a few years younger but I can relate to this :)Isn't God's patience and longsuffering amazzing?:) It's uplifting to hear how Christ is working in the hearts of others,thank you for sharing I pray He will conitnue to guide and bless you:)

~VIC
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I feel like this lacked a point. If I had to summarize this I would say "This girl tells how she grew up believing, doubted it for a bit (no idea why), and then went to believing, all because of God!" So yay...but..why? It's as if you're glossing over all the important parts. Maybe this would only make sense to a devout Christian, but what it seemed to me that you said is "I haven't read the whole bible, and I'm not a religious figure, but I love god, and I want you to love him too." You didn't tell anyone why. At a point you said "I want to share with others my reasons why", and you never gave the reasons. You just said people should also believe. I understand you're not out to preach, but this is not really a story being told, either, so I'm a bit preplexed as to why you posted this. Maybe next time you should decide exactly what you want to say, instead of jumping around between "You're still a Christian, even if.." and "God changed my life, so you should let him change yours, too", because you end up having a little piece of writing that lacks matter.
M-M-M-MySherona chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
That is awesome. But at what point did you doubt God? It was never specified in your story that you doubted God...
I know what it's like, though, to grow up in church and everything. Although i can't correlate to everything you have gone through, i can relate to some of it.
Isn't it hard to read the Bible? i have no clue why; not like it's boring. I mean, there's murder, adultery, back-stabbing, conniving, miracles, love...everything! i supposed it's because i/we feel that if i/we need to learn it, God will show it to me/us in a special way, eh?
God bless.
Shinji Boi69 chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
You speak the truth, I admire that and although your words may not be fancy they have their roots in goodness, and people can see that, like I did. I believe in Him too, isn't that cool how so many people can be touched? If only there were more...
esperanzamor chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
hi - that was great! simple, clear, understandable, honest - God bless.
SodaSpill chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Good job, I love how you're sharing your love of Christ.
SodaSpill
Rach chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
HI! you know it's good to know your bible so you can know what god commandmants are (I'm not just talking about the ten commandmants)and what standreds he sets no you don't have to read the whole thing I haven't but I know enough that I have a fave bible passage. and besides it makes your arument stonger.
anywho intresting thoughts good work
keep on beliving
see ya
Getuie chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
A blessed testimony and outcry