Reviews for Oblivious
Always Changing chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Wow. I really, really like this! I love the chorus but I think my favorite parts are in the end of the verses where you say, "But haven't I been doing that all along? Where the hell was I when this all went wrong?" I just picture the person singing having a kind of bewildered/angry tone. Great job and keep writing!
Consumed By Your Hate Of chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
aww and that's awsome _ um um
its awsome _ sorry but that's all i got its a lil sad but im also in a sad mood so yea
later
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I love your rythm/beat.. Its amazing..another reason why i love your stuff.. so similar to blink, yet with your own oiginality! great work!
someday-i-will chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
Yeah great song, thanks for the reveiw.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
ah again a great pieces by you! do u ever write anything bad? i guess not, lol! i love ur stuff! and i hate to ask, but can u pls review my newest 3 pieces if possible. im still trying to get feedback on them. thanks!
Arutha chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Ooh, I like that one a lot. I have the same problem by the way, you know, getting screwed unaware of how I was ever at fault. Haha, very well written as usual ;D
PinkLamb chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This reminded me of a;; the stuff my friend writes. He's really good, but is too chicken to post anything. Anyhoo, I liked it! I decided to read it cuz I have a poem called Oblivious, and I wanted to see if they were anything alike, which, they aren't:)
PinkyCD
Teperehmi chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Not bad. Nice work!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow. I like it very much, but I think, that along with reading all of your songs, I've notived that you don't have the bridges marked. Is that just your thing, or do you not think about it? Just curious. Congrats again!
Magz.
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Great angry, uncertain emotions here! The sense of not knowing what happended. Great job!
-Hawke
Oracular Echo chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Haha, I think we've all been here at times. Actually "Oblivious" is one of my nick names. Interesting premise for a song. I'd have to hear the music, however lyrically it seems catchy.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I totally understand the feeling here. This is an awesome song. Great work!
-P.G.
PheonixSlayer chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
This seems like a really cool song
Teacup Majoram chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
In a really weird kinda way this song reminds me of Tanya Tucker's song "Some Kinda Of Trouble" Anyways, I really liked it!