Reviews for Something Between Life and Death
Queen Anabella chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Wow, did was really...I can't describe it, but it did make me cry. Wonderful and Anabella
Frostany chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
wow, this was such a perfect 'story'. I'm a cutter to, and it really made me think. The way you told from the first person was key. And the message was just so true.

In reality there really are always consequences and sometimes we forget them, but even where when we forget, the consequences don't, they'll still be there.
nathalsa chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Whoa... beautiful. Stunning. I never knew you could do that to yourself with scissors... 0o;; Usually all I get are thin cuts from scissors. But that is beautiful. Can you really not feel your arm? I didn't know that was possible, although I guess it makes sense, if you sever the nerve and all. (By the way, I'm hidden_heaven on LJ. ')
prescott chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
omg! i really liked that, and the title really caught my attention cuz i wrote a story once with the same title lol.
anyway, the graphicness only adds to the severity of the situation.. and it was really well done. i could really feel the angst, wow, and that's what i love. great story !
she shines in the morei sky chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
That's really good. It's true. I'm a cutter.
heatherdawn588 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I wish that I could say "I understand..." and mean it, but I can't. I don't understand and God-willing I never will. I've never been in enough pain and felt so hopeless to need a razor\scissor to bleed the hurt. I've felt pain and I thought that was real pain, but I see now that I don't know real pain. I'm thankful that I haven't because I realize through your words that I'm not strong enough to handle it. I'm thankful that you are. You are a stronger person than I could ever hope to be. This world is full of people like me... and then settled among us are those who know the true story... those very few like you.
I didn't expect this to hit me quite as hard as it did, but when I saw the date of you're "injury" - 4/4/04 - it brought me to tears. That was the day that my brother married his, now wife. A day that changed their lives and yours in such profound ways... yet, so differently. One through love, the other pain. One day...
One moment was all it took. You've made me come to a harsh realization about this world... one moment passed is a moment wasted and though the skin is scared forever, the heart may, though time... heal.
I want to thank you for being a strong enough person to post such a piece of yourself on this website. Though some may critisize you, I give you vast amounts of props. You've come out on top of your pain and suffering... though it may not seem like it sometimes you are a stronger person because of your struggles. I wish you the best in the near future and all that may come after that, you deserve nothing less than all the best. You have earned it... of all the people, you have earned it.