Reviews for None
Hexiva chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I just wanted to mention that science and atheism don't have anything to do with each other. There are plenty of religious scientists, and plenty of atheists who aren't scientists.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Thank you. I love the assertive way you explain your beliefs. This is the first poem of this topic I've read that isn't Christian bashing. I agree with what you think: that it's easier for people to just keep going with false beliefs.
Cornelia Poe Ittree chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
'not to be rude' - i feel as though this does not fit. the speaker in the poem seemed to be set their ways. the end of line 13 caught me off guard. the speaker was so fulled with passion, then the tone changed with 'not to be rude'. i think the poem could do without it, but those are just my thoughts.
i enjoyed reading this poem and the others written like it. you entice the reader to think outside of the box. once outside you invite the reader to examine the box, the surrounding and what is inside. your use of imagery is amazing.
btw, its my style not to capitalize
pointythings chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Watch out for grammar, and rhythm scheme. However, very cool poem. I agree with the scientist, but you know that's just me.
M. Knepper chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Greetings,
You are very good at pulling a person's mind in. Thanks for the refreshing poem. I think I needed it. Anyway, thankyou for replying to my e-mail, but I am sure you know I appreciate that.

Best Regards,
Aphotica
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
It's a good poem. It's full of emotion and opinion and I like it. We all have our own beliefs. I respect that. I'm glad you said it didn't make you better than us.