Reviews for Forever alone
Miss Amy chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Wow, this really just spoke to me. (That sounded really lame...) I know exactly how that feels, to feel that you are being left in the dust and your friends moving on with out you. I have felt like that and still do. Anyways, this is an amazing poem. I will try to read and review more of your stuff and I hope you will review some more of mine. Thank you for this poem.
RunningWithKnives chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
i tryed to search for a peice of your that hadn't been reveiw yet to return the favor but failed. this title called out to me. you have touhgt and put them on paper but to ear you speak when i simple read your peoms you should work on semantics and punctuation to should how these thouhgt are coming out of you. keep writing
Unimportant chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very moving piece. I feel that way sometimes... Excellent poem!

Unimportant
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Wow, I like, depressing, but, hey you're clinically depressed, so go figure right? Anyways, I have been here before, luckily I found some friends that have stuck finally. But if it's any consolation, I have been through this before. Same for depression, but I never got it diagnosed, nor treated. But I've been feeling fairly happy the last few months, and by happy, I mean content. Lol. Anyway, I like this piece.
NotA-Frayed chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Good, good! I have some critisisms, though. 1)You overused the word friends at the beginning. 2)you also overused the word I. 3)"Now the is like a gaping wound" THE WHAT? I am confused...

I feel like there is a deeper meaning that I am missing, but that is a good thing. it leaves a good feeling in the reader. I love the meter, too. Keepup the good work. ;)
RootbeerFloat chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
Wowie zowie... that left me speechless. See, I fear that when I get out of highschool that my boyfriend will leave me because we'll go to different schools past highschool, my friends will move on, and I'll be all alone. I can not tell you how much this poem is close to my heart. It tells my feelings exactly. They say write about what you know, and I want to say that's what you've done. But what's so amazing is that so many other people can relate to your poems. When you think you're alone in the world and no-one knows how you feel, its actually that there are 10 people reading this who feel the same way. Congrats to you for making that
Melokia chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Your stuff is so much better than mine. I mean, seriously. I'm pretty tough on my own stuff, but yours is just better. I appreciate you reviewing my stuff, and can I just say that I'm not quite as psycho as the work I have on this site kinda paints me to be?
ossining chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
Aw, this is sad. *sniff* Don't be that way! You will always have friends! Everyone does!
Ishtar Johnston chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I can definately relate with the meaning of this piece