Reviews for Love?
Kurt Wagner chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
love? i dont know much about it, but lust and infatuation can sure be a slap in the face when you're not on the receiving end. I like the format... alot. Well done.

P.S thanks for sharing, and reviewing. I'm glad it made sense to you :)
perpetual Audio chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love the repitition in this poem. i feel like there should be a beat in the background when i read this. the repitition gets your view across in this poem. well done! keep it up!
Vlaadimir chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
Your message is really true.

"It's not about prince charming eitherIt's not all about white nights eitherBut it's not supposed to hurt like that, it's notBut it's not supposed to make you cry, it's not"

I think sometimes the ones that seem like prince charming often aren't, either, and sometimes are even more likely to be the ones making them hurt but have their sunshine and flowers to hide behind. :P

Good, and realistic view. I really liked this.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
it's just...really good. This must strike a chord with almost everyone, and the repetition just drives the point home.
hellokittychic31 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
well said...
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
That is a truly moving poem and I absolutly love it! caliorbust
SportylilChica chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I love it...great job. It flows beautifully!
Kella Trams chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Yeah. You hit it. I like the contasting points within the middle lines and the repetition. This is so true. Like, my friends are always saying to me "well at least you have a boyfriend" and I'm like it's not all daisies and lolipops good lord! So this poem contains that, and also you denying it yourself trying to figure out what love is. Very cool.
Last Dance chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
m...so true. the repetitioon works nicely and it all flows well and all. I like it, and well...yeah...(to tired to try and put all i'm feeling into words, it is all there, but can get no further han that, maybe I'll try later) all you need to know is i like it.
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I like it, it's very true. Love isn't some movie. But if love is making you wanna kill yourself, then something is very wrong. This is brilliant, nicely done.
Neaera chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
i really like it! it's nice, even though it tells kind of a sad story...well i do any way... keep it up! and smile, it makes people wonder what your thinking.i love that quote, but don't ask who it's from cuz i dunno! lol. keep writting!
Unfairy chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Sadly, I have to disagree. One of the great wonders of love is feeling such pain. It makes me feel alive to feel as I do when such attachments have to be cut. As there are two extremes to love, we are bound to feel both. The trick is making it last through all the joy and pain. Good write though.
dark88poet chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
how true
beti213 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
this is really good... I especially like the way you repeat phrases so it sounds like a girl trying to tell herself something reassuring... brings up a picture in my mind that you don't even have to paint. nice work!
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Wow. thanks. A lot of my poems lately have been dealing w/ this very issue. I dunno why, but this kind of helped...thanks again.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »