Reviews for My Death
kaylarose13 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Aw... Thats so sad... I am happy you didn't kill yourself.
Lynn Toohey chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
wow! I really like it but it just kills me that someone has all of those emotions, Painful, but like i said i really liked it. If you ever get a chance R&R some of my stuff!-Lynn Toohey
putz-6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
this is a really good poem and i can relate to it anyway i just want to say awsome job _
lordelfy chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
wow...really good opem/note...it is really deep and it holds a lot of anger in it i like it..alot!
Imaginary Suicide chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
WELL I AM GLAD YOU DIDN"T KILL YOUR SELF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A WAIST OF TALENT
xoxoMizzatxoxo chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
that was soo sad! i really no how u feel about having to go through all of those things that was really moving please read and reveiw
MxNxM chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I'm glad that your feelingz towards life has changed. I want you to know that the only person, the ONLY person you ever have to make happy is YOURSELF! If people feel that way about you, Oh well. They have their own insecurities that they have to work on. I'm glad that you didnt give in to those people and lived on. See, by not taking your own life, you got to introduce to many people, a great piece of writing, no matter what mood it sets. Keep up the good work!
byzantine-and-slipknot-freak chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
8O wow...all i have to say is wow...i might use that as MY death letter...but change the names of the friends. EVERY SINGLE REASON WHY u want to die is THE SAME REASON WHY I WANT TO!
Eypherath chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
beautifull. just plain beautifull. wrote a poem like that once my own and know what how one feels in these "last moments". its good that you feel better now. cant say the same with me. take care
GothicSpook chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
It's really touching! The emotion you felt at the time it really visual.
I've felt depressed before and cried non-stop out of my own self pitty at how I thought my life was a total waste, I never contemplated suicide though, well not that I can remember.
Anyway, great poem, it has a great message and gets the pain across brilliantly.
Peyton Mariegun chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hi,
I felt this way a long time ago and now im beginging to feel the same thankyou for this poem its awesome
Flowing-Tears chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
The poem is realing touching. I can relate to this and I feel your pain. Good poem.
Inksong chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I can see why you want to gag. Moments of brilliant description though.
kquilono chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
wow... thats so ... wow... the silence speaks the part better than i ever could. wow. i am at a loss for words... wow. wow. wow. wow. i love it. its exactly how i feel. wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2004