Reviews for America is Number One
crazeedaizee411 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
This poem was well written, but the issues are all off. Liberal are pro-choice, and are baby killers, not conservatives. And Bill Clinton was a scumbag, while Bush has done nothing wrong.
Delete Name chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
You know, it sounds like you're blaming Conservatives and stereotyping them because they believe differently than you and are different than you.
Of course, that just may be the way you worded everything.
Gunnink chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Awesome. I'm anti-Bush and basically anti-everything you put down in this poem. Great work; you're not afraid to state your mind.
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
very good. i enjoyed your poem, a lot of good points made, especially the religion versus morals one
Karma Fish chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Very true.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Blame Goths for Columbine.. awesome line!
Amazing sarcasm.. one of the best satires Ive ever read!
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
that is SO going on my favorite stories list... It was a great poem, and so true. If I may quote Kerry... "Bush.. is making some people who are as fully americans under the constitution as anyone else, feel like they're not."
Aleara conlin chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh I agree with this so much! Thx for writing this, it's like you read what I've been thinking in my mind for the past week or so lols.
Keep writing!
allie
AnimeFruitcakes chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow that was a really intelligent poem...I loved it
M. R. Smale chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
The message of this poem is very true to the country, since the people who are actaully responsible, blame hardships and tragedies on people who are different from them. Very good.
Demosthenes-C chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
i totally agree! great poem, i liked the messege alot