Reviews for Aubrey
Angel 864 chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Whoa. Nice job Kate! You've definatly hooked me to read the rest. Excellently done!
The GothyFaery chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I havent' finished reading but this is a good story. I look forward to reading this one over and over!
Sarida PTV chapter 7 . 8/8/2004
Interesting turn of events. I look foreward to seeing more.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Even though I like your ability to use non-cheesy dialogue, you need more description. Like, lots more. This entire chapter was just dialogue and I would like some emotional description. Build more on the relationship between Aubrey and Vincent. Get to the plot. You just need more feeling, more intensity. Just...more.
~
And you can't avoid sex forever. You will write it eventually *shakes fist at you* My dear, if I can write a good explicit sex scene, then you can rite this. If I can write a freakin' femme slash scene where a reviewer ASKED if I was a lesbian and if I wanted to talk dirty, then I'm sure you can do better than this. Just...draw from a couple of those fantasies you've had. LOL jk ;-)
~
Write it for me, please?
~
I have my snow white story finished, in case you want to read it at your leisure.
Avery Rose chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Very strong story line. The content is good, the relationship building... Fight scenes are always tricky to write, and I think you did a wonderful job, a lot of... acrobatics, but good. If you put a little more emotion into it, like almost what there was in some of the parts in chapter 1 it would make it sound so much more tantalizing. You're the author, don't limit yourself...
I am really loveing the story line right now, and the relationship between Aubrey and Vincent... you can tell it's going somewhere. I like how you have like two things going on at one time. You have the meeting going on between the twins and then Vincent and Aubrey finding time for play time...and the sex scene was good implied, but building up to it...it was very physical, and a bit rushed...I'm not sure if it was deliberatly wrote that way or not, but anyway, lovely story, I'm waiting for more.
~Avery Rose
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 6 . 7/22/2004
Sweet chapter. I reall liked the ending. it is sweet how they are starting to become a couple. It is nice to have more than just fighting in a story. You hae humor and relationships.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
And God said let there be a plot point and there was a plot point! Hallelujah!
~
This was good. The beginning was cute and I like the rate that this story is progressing. I especially like the line "Vincent, I may be dead, but I still want my inner organs intact."
~
Teehee, I love you Katee.
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
*cries* I know there's not supposed to be sex, and just implied sex, but you're so mean to me *cries again*.
~
It's difficult for me to imagine such intricate fight scenes such as this since I don't typically do that sort of thing. But it reminds me of the first episode thing of Animatrix. Like, A LOT! Super sexy though for that part.
~
You focus too much on physical details for the sex portion. If you go with emotional or what the characters are thinking, you could have lengthened this chapter. But then again, that's just my style and what I like to read.
~
Nice job again. I read more now.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Cool chapters. Starting to see a whole new side of Aubrey. She was sort aloof in the first couple of chapters but now she is right inbetween these to groups and trying to help. That's cool.
lookingwest chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
i like this vincent guy. poor vampires:( it kind of reminds me of Underworld, just the other way around.
good job!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
Wow things have taken an interesting turn. I am looking forward to reading more of this story.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow cool. Most Vampire stories go for the normal feeding off blood thing, but not this one. I like it!
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
LOL the conversations sound so much likes your way of speaking, it's not funny. Like the pseudo hurtness and the random "ness" endings to words. I like the way it's going, and I like your style. But this doesn't have your typical...spark... I don't know. Not as descriptive as you usually get with your stories. Still, nice job Katee.
~
Oh "sex scene" in one more chapter! *does the anticipation dance* Don't keep me waiting. I need to steal ideas for my story.
~
Plus, I've decided that my vamp story will be good old-fashioned incest. Yeehaw! Not yaoi...*tear*
Jamie Renae chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
Few errors, definitely NOT PG13, more like Rish, very nice with the descriptions and i applaud you on your ability to not use cheesy dialouge.
lookingwest chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
vampires, always a favorite. i like the plot and the characters so far, i also like how you showed no mercy to the bryan kid, cruel yet brilliant at the same time. well done. awaiting more.