Reviews for Disturbing the Peace
Smurf off chapter 11 . 4/2/2011
This is such a cute story. I wish you would continue it, Ezra sounds hot
LilYeti chapter 11 . 10/15/2009
I would like to start off by saying that that is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I'm not that good with reviews and the highlight of my reviewing history is probably 'I love your story. Update soon.'

Anyway, I hope you haven't given up on this story. I kind of hope she's gonna end up with Deakon but it's your story, your choice. Basically, the point of this is to let you know that you really, REALLY shouldn't give up on this one.

Oh, and by the way, I love your story. Update soon. :D
Heaven Help Me 05 chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
it's really really good. i think ezra and reagan make a cute couple; but that's my oponion.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Hey,

This is Lacy and first of all I'll say great story. It's far from annoying and I enjoyed reading it. I'll read the rest later, since I'm extremely busy right now. I liked this and I only spotted a few grammar mistakes. Good work!

-Lacy
Aims11085 chapter 11 . 1/4/2007
So I realize you haven't updated in ages - but this is fantastic and you HAVE to continue.
luvurflyingmonkey123 chapter 11 . 3/30/2006
Wow, this is a great story. I'm not sure if you update it anymore, but I just want to let you know that I have enjoyed what you have so far.

At first I wasn't sure what I felt about Reagan. It was hard to get a feeling for her character at first because I felt like you might have been trying too hard to establish that she's "just like everyone else but really not". However, I have really begun to enjoy her voice and your style of writing (which I enjoyed throughout the entire piece).

I feel Reagan's pain and am actually in somewhat of the same situation (minus the cheating on both ends). You portray the heartbreaking notion of not knowing whether you are staying in a relationship for love or comfort extremely well.

This is a great story and I hope you continue it! I will make sure to check out your other stories too.
Juniper Nights chapter 11 . 1/30/2006
hm i like...gr-8 job
BWeep chapter 11 . 11/14/2005
Good story...Please keep writing!
lilxseeker chapter 11 . 10/12/2005
heyy this is really good...update soon!
peace etc chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
aww! Good chapter!
darkpyro374 chapter 5 . 7/23/2005
'He's addictiing like nicotine, and I know I couldn't stop cold turkey' No offense but that just sounds wrong to me. I can understand being attracted to other guys but if she insists in chasing after 2 other guys that are NOT her boyfriend, then she shouldn't keep on going on about how guilty she feels and try to defend her actions by rationalizing everything. Once again, thats just one person's opinion, and I don't mean to be Too critical, I just know people like that, and I think that I'm directing this more toward Reagan, the actual character then at you, if that makes any sense.
darkpyro374 chapter 4 . 7/23/2005
Christ that's a lota guys. She seems kind of clingy to me. I'm not going to say that its wrong what she's doing, I mean, shit happens, life happens, but she seems to think that she is meant to be with every guy that she is attracted to. But that is just my opinion. Its a pretty good story. I do like the two 'bad boys', but that's just me.
darkpyro374 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
I like your style of writing. I LOVED your intro, it was funny because its so true, and she has many of the same thoughts as I do when I'm getting ready.
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
Stupid flippin' Noah, he should go die. Deakon is so nice to Reag, it's so cute! And Ezra conforting Reag. Aww. Continue sooN!
murky chapter 11 . 7/23/2005
I like this. She seems a mess. But, which teenager ISN'T. It seems incredibly unfair to her that she tried SO HARD to deny anything that may have been between her and Ezra while her boyfriend is off having sex with this.. GIRL (okay, duh) who is "totally wrong" for him. Though, no one ever said life is fair, right? \ Seems like a lot of people in the story are doing this though. They're in one relationship, but they also have sex with someone else. The first time I read that "my girlfriend is fucking your boyfriend"-ish line, I thought.. DEAKON's girlfriend. yet, it's not, it's Nate's! (sorry, I know he doesn't call himself Nate p) tsktsk. Though, just maybe something can come of it? ) Ezra seems incredibly sweet. I especially like that he has a good relationship with his parents, and his siblings all seem real cute!
170 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »