Reviews for Disturbing the Peace
Zems chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
woah...but he's...her STEPBROTHER! ew...but kinda cute, i guess...*shudders* very sweet story!
My Works 87 chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Hm...this is a difficult situation. I like all three of the guys, although I haven't seen much of the third one. What's his name again? But Ezra is so cool because he surfs and he's considerate, and mysterious and slightly irritating all the same. It's so guyish. Lol. But Deakon is cool too, though he irritates me the most. he's got that troubled musician type personality, although I don't know if he Is a musician. he just strikes me as that melancholy type that's totally intriguing. So yeah, I'll be interested to see what happens next chapter. Update soon, okay!
Grunge Muffin chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
I've been waiting for ages for you to update. I really, really love your writing. I know that sounds kind of obsessed stalker like, but it's true. The things you write just fascinate me. I really want you to update again soon!
BKGal-24 chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
So who's it gonna be?
Lor chapter 4 . 8/31/2004
Great story. I love it. It's sweet and yet it's angsty it's just...wonderful. I hope you update soon!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
AW..POOR DEAKON! I hope he's alright! Anyways, continue soon!
hypnotic-babe chapter 4 . 8/30/2004
wow. Every chapter i keep changing my mind on which guy i like better. This chapter i would have to say its ezra. lol now theres something about him again but this time its a good thing. it seems like he likes reagan tho.. but maybe im wrong. Anyway thanks for the update! im looking forward to reading more soon. Cya
girl-23 chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Good chapter, again, I'm on to the next one!
~Laura
Callie Rose chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Wow am I glad I was bored and decided to look for a new story to read! lol. This is sounding like its going to be good so you must must must continue. I like Ezra, thats a cool name. I think that deakon likes Reagan and Reagan likes Ezra and i dunno bout Ezra. Nehow this is a cool story that I look foreward to seeing more of!
Callie
P.S. You're a very good writer! *adds to favorites*
Giddies chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
loving it :)
Giddies chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
love the story so far :)
DragonsEclipse chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
I like Ezra. His youngest sister sounds cute. I'm not completely sure what to think of Deakon at this point. Anyway, good chapter. I like this a lot. Keep up the good work. I hope you update soon. _
Tara Cools chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Pretty different than all of your other stories but great nonetheless! I love the plot idea it's awesome! You never disappoint haha. I can't decide who i like better...Deakon or Ezra. And aw poor Noah, can't help but feel sorry for him! Keep writing and i'll keep reading!
Grunge Muffin chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
I was so happy when I found this story. I really like the way you've started off. The whole Ezra, Deakon, Reagan thing is an interesting plot-line. I will be reading on to see where it goes. I can tell there will be some future conflict with Naomi. That's great, cause every heroine needs an arch-nemisis. Anyway, I hope you post more soon!
Celeste Se'oir chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Sorry! Man I hate summer sometimes, never a moment to one's self. Anyway, yay! Nice chapter, and I don't remeember any big grammar mistakes so, umm, chapter 4?
Later,