Reviews for Why?
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
God, I think you have just written what probably thousands of other very confused teens are thinking...at least me. I sometimes feel bad for getting so depressed because I have a very loving family and great friends but, at the same time, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. I seem to think that if I can just ignore it - then it'll go away. But it never does.
"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
Slightly Bent Halo chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
this is so contradictary. u say u love urself, but then u seem to be so hard on urself and berrate urself for things that eveyone else has forgotten.
my only advice is to just be urself! it will take time to get used to being who u really are, instead of the person everyone thinnks u are, but it is better to have peeople like u for who u really are, then to like the person u've created.
everyone has their bad days, but it's how u deal with them that really metters. always look for the positive and live ur life so it makes u happy!
Katherine-Elizabeth chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Hi... first I must say I love the poem at the bottom and also the story. It's sad, deep and very emotional. I could relate so much to it and I'm not stranger to the issue of your story. I was thinking of a lot to say. I thought of tons of responses while I was reading. I should be the last person to give advice or share the pain, so I won't. I just want to comment and say your poem/story beautifully displayed your pain.