Reviews for Going to Fall in Love
phoenix lily chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
I really like this story!
Ardis Proulx chapter 14 . 9/29/2004
Good chapter, I love it. You must write more. But i must stop reading it during work, i might get myself in a wee bit of trouble. But no matter i will keep reading. UPDATE SOON!
mepb chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
I kinda like Leon...so why he is doing such a terrible thing? Because he loves Ailia? Or because...because?
mepb chapter 12 . 7/21/2004
Blood...on Ailia's pillow? *gasp*
Ardis Proulx chapter 13 . 7/21/2004
The blame game. You gotta love that. When something happens you seek something to blame. Although I do believe her getting more beautiful would have some effect on her being taken. But I don't know. Great chapter. Update soon!
Ardis Proulx chapter 12 . 7/21/2004
Very good. Although I worry of the blood on her pillow. **sniff sniff** What if she is hurt. Will she fight back? She is so meek. Anyway...just my ramblings of thoughts stirring in my head. Good chapter
Ardis Proulx chapter 11 . 7/20/2004
I like this. It took the story a step back so everyone could catch up and understand what is going on. :)
Ardis Proulx chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
Thats so cute! Hes gonna take her away and she thinks she is all gross, but he thinks she is beautiful...aww...anyway. Update soon plz! ASAP!
Ardis Proulx chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
too beautiful for words. Update soon
Ardis Proulx chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
I like the different areas you are going to in this story. Plz Update soon!
Ardis Proulx chapter 7 . 7/19/2004
Its just getting better and better. Plz update your stories soon! I will be waiting for them!
Ardis Proulx chapter 6 . 7/19/2004
Good conflict. Keep on with it!
Ardis Proulx chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
Very good story. Its getting better and better. Keep writing.
Ardis Proulx chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
very good so far. Liking the build up to the caslte. Great Story!
Ardis Proulx chapter 3 . 7/19/2004
I like your characters and their build up. Good work